Need help with overclocking information

[Tripod]MajorPayne

Supreme [H]ardness
Hi all, I have a few questions about my CPU and memory.

First, I have a 3.2 E socket 478 P4. I'm getting an XP-90 to cool it and I want to overclock it. I have 1GB of PDP RAM. It runs at 2-3-2-5 T1 with default voltage of 2.6v. It's at 200mhz right now, everything is stock. This is the same memory in the PC4000 kits, I think, just binned lower. I have plenty of airflow, so heat shouldn't be an issue.

I have D0 stepping, and I was wondering what to expect out of it. I think my RAM should easily do 250 mhz if I relax the timing a little, but I was wondering if anyone has this memory and knows if it's TCCD or TCCC chips. I think only the XBL from Patriot has TCCD, but I was just curious if perhaps I got it too.

EDIT: I have previous overclocking experience with this same motherboard, so I'm not worried about frying anything, and I know about incremental increase of FSB and stress testing along the way. I don't know if this mobo will take the O/C very well or not, but it got a 2.53ghz up to 3.05 ghz pretty easily, but that was a 533 chip and this is an 800.

If this motherboard (P4S800-D) won't handle it, what motherboard would you recommend that is Socket 478, DDR, AGP 8x and has good overclocking chipset and options in the BIOS? Thanks in advance for your input!

[Tripod]MajorPayne

Supreme [H]ardness
Up to the top. I'd like to know a little bit more about my chip and RAM if possible! I know some of you gurus out there are just oozing with information. Thanks in advance!

Zxcs

[H]ard|Gawd
Never actually heard of PDP RAM myself but you could try looking on the tccd list but I doubt it is on there. Relaxing the timings and setting the ram should get you to 2t and you may be able to get to 3.8+ if you put it under water, on air I'm thinking 3.7ish but I havent had much experience with EE chips myself.

[Tripod]MajorPayne

Supreme [H]ardness
PDP = Patriot

And this is an E processor, in other words a Prescott, not an EE (Extreme Edition).

I just need to know which stepping is best for O/Cing, D0 or what and if my RAM might be TCCD. Thanks for the RAM link, I was right in my suspicions that only the XBL ram from Patriot is TCCD. I'm probably going to take my heatspreaders off and check the chips anyway. Can I get them back on easily if I just pop them off real quick? Would I only have to do 1, since it IS a matched pair, and logically they would use the same chips, or do you think I should just get rid of them for good?