DarkJustice
n00b
- Joined
- Oct 11, 2010
- Messages
- 1
A friend told me to ask people here, so... from the sticky here are my answers to "the questions".
1. This will primarily be a gaming computer.
2. My budget is roughly $1400 could probably come up with a bit more but thats my base. That price does include shipping and tax.
3. I live in Southern Wisconsin
4. Parts needed: Case, CPU, MoBo, PSU, Mem, Video card, HDD, Fans, CD/DVD RW
5. I will not be reusing any parts as my current pc will become a HTPC.
6. Will not be overclocking right away but would like the option to.
7. I have twin 23in 1080p Samsung Monitors ToC
8. I plan to build this pc within the next month or two
9. SLI will be needed for future expansion, good on-board sound with Fiber Optic out
10. I will be buying a system builders OS disk Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
Here is a list of what I have picked so far...
i7-930 LGA 1366 CPU
EVGA E758-A1 3-way SLI LGA 1366 X58 MoBo
6GB G. Skill DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Trip Channel (3x2GB)
Corsair CMPSU-750TX 750W PSU 80 PLUS Certified
2X Lite-ON 24x CD/DVD RW
Antec Twelve Hundered Black Steel ATX Mid Case
WD 1TB HDD WD1001FALS 7200RPM
EVGA 012-P3-1470-AR GTX 470 (Fermi) 1280MB 320-bit GDDR5
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit System Builders OEM
Ok, I think thats everything. So is there anything I should change in this line up?
The cost of the above items is $1,491.81 including shipping.
This is my first post on these forums so I just want to say your help and advice is greatly appreciated and THANKS in advance
1. This will primarily be a gaming computer.
2. My budget is roughly $1400 could probably come up with a bit more but thats my base. That price does include shipping and tax.
3. I live in Southern Wisconsin
4. Parts needed: Case, CPU, MoBo, PSU, Mem, Video card, HDD, Fans, CD/DVD RW
5. I will not be reusing any parts as my current pc will become a HTPC.
6. Will not be overclocking right away but would like the option to.
7. I have twin 23in 1080p Samsung Monitors ToC
8. I plan to build this pc within the next month or two
9. SLI will be needed for future expansion, good on-board sound with Fiber Optic out
10. I will be buying a system builders OS disk Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
Here is a list of what I have picked so far...
i7-930 LGA 1366 CPU
EVGA E758-A1 3-way SLI LGA 1366 X58 MoBo
6GB G. Skill DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Trip Channel (3x2GB)
Corsair CMPSU-750TX 750W PSU 80 PLUS Certified
2X Lite-ON 24x CD/DVD RW
Antec Twelve Hundered Black Steel ATX Mid Case
WD 1TB HDD WD1001FALS 7200RPM
EVGA 012-P3-1470-AR GTX 470 (Fermi) 1280MB 320-bit GDDR5
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit System Builders OEM
Ok, I think thats everything. So is there anything I should change in this line up?
The cost of the above items is $1,491.81 including shipping.
This is my first post on these forums so I just want to say your help and advice is greatly appreciated and THANKS in advance