• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need help trying to ID a case from 2004

Incramus

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 28, 2007
Messages
325
I'm trying to find a manufacture/model/part # to a case that I had back in 2004 or so and I'm hoping that some of you guys that have been around for a while might be able to help.

Luckily I found a pic of one that's spitting image but mine didn't come with any of the foam so I think "AcoustiCase" might have just re-branded it?

http://www.acoustiproducts.com/en/acousticase_c6607.asp

39332.jpg


acousticase-c6607-3-large.jpg
 
Last edited:
Sure it wasn't a Chieftec Dragon or whatever the OG company was for that case? I saw Antec cases any many others that were identical to that style just without the door.

chieftec_dragon_3_obudowa.jpg
 
The one kirby posted has was rebranded by pretty much every manufacturer. I had a thermaltake and koolance version personally.
 
Definitely not the chieftec dragon. Dragon had dual 80mm intakes and the cages didn't go to the floor, they were attached to the front steel panel. Current system is built in a black dragon :)
 
Back
Top