NEED HELP (PC driving me crazy)

Slickgreen

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 7, 2003
Messages
168
Ok
For about the past month my PC has just been shutting down
I mean hard..
Ill be playing a Game (shutdown)
Downloading (SHUTDOWN)

anything>
Ive tried to narrow it down to something but cant
ive ran virus scan nothing...
Pop ups none

Ok so you are problably saying Replace the Power-Supply
i did still does it>?

What gives could the OS be doing this?

any Ideas
Please HELP
im going nutz
 
When PCs over-heat, they shut down to prevent damage. Make sure you CPU and system temps are okay.
 
Thanks for some of the help guys

I have checked my systems temp and it stays around 39C

is that normal?

I am running a a stick of 512 pc3200

SO i wonder if its the RAM

dont think so

I havent re-install and did a fresh install since i first installed?
could that be cuaseing any problems?

ANYMORE IDEAS?
 
Back
Top