• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Need For Speed World

Signed up.

I was surprised to see Runescape on there. Never would've even thought big 'ol EA would think of Runescape. :D
 
Thanks for sure this sounds great I love need for speed :D
 
i guess we are waiting for the next round of beta testers now.
looks fun. signed up.
 
Will definitely sign up after work. It wants to profile my system and my work pc is trash... =(
 
thanks OP! signed up.

Edit: When I send my pc's profile, firefox crashes. Is anyone else getting that?
 
Last edited:
waaay arcadish for me. same tracks as most wanted. horrible graphics...
 
Horrible graphics? That suprises me since I've never really seen a bad looking nfs game.
 
its the beta, they said that the first one had bad graphics for a reason. it will look nothing like the released game
 
its the beta, they said that the first one had bad graphics for a reason. it will look nothing like the released game

Then they shouldn't have started the beta test. I've never seen this excuse pan out. It's always the case that the public beta looks very similar to the release.
 
Then they shouldn't have started the beta test. I've never seen this excuse pan out. It's always the case that the public beta looks very similar to the release.

but its not a public beta is it? i thought it was still closed, there are just a limited number of slots available
 
Back
Top