• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need for Speed ProStreet performance

Thank you from mentioning Flatout2. For one of those strange reasons that nobody knows why, I totally overlooked this game. I belive it's due to the fact that I had a Ti4200 back when it was released and the game required SM2.0 to play. Anyway, I just downloaded the demo and I don't remember having so much fun in a racing game in a very long time. I'm purchasing this game tomorrow without a doubt :D


don't forget to check out flatoutjoint.net :D

There are several mods and patches for the game nowadays. Me and some buddies used to play this every night until recently.
 
Only Good NFS games that have come out in the past years

NFS Underground 2
NFS Most Wanted

Reason: EA sucks donkey balls
 
Back
Top