Need For Speed Most Wanted POST YOUR CARS!

Here are mine so far...

First car I bought the Lexus IS 300, hasn't changed much but still use it now and then for milestone challenges.

speed_2005-11-23_22-53-04-35.jpg

speed_2005-11-23_22-53-29-96.jpg

-

The car I use the most right now, Mitsubishi Eclipse.
speed_2005-11-23_22-54-08-15.jpg

speed_2005-11-23_22-54-21-48.jpg

-

A Lotus I bought but never used except for some Nos and the super cool camo-red vinyl I put on.
speed_2005-11-23_22-54-54-45.jpg

speed_2005-11-23_22-55-11-37.jpg

-

Everyone's got to have a black Benz. I think it's actually Blacklist #8's car that I punked off her.
speed_2005-11-23_22-56-03-45.jpg

speed_2005-11-23_22-56-52-12.jpg

-

And the C6 I punked off Blacklist #5. This thing is fast.
speed_2005-11-23_22-57-38-79.jpg

speed_2005-11-23_22-57-51-00.jpg

i don't get why it's easyer to get SL500 then CLK500 in this game. I'll take S class over cheap C class any time.

ve39 said:
i don't get why it's easyer to get SL500 then CLK500 in this game. I'll take S class over cheap C class any time.

Because its not a realistic game in any sense of the word! :rolleyes:

Okay I can't take it anymore, I NEED THIS GAME NOW!

1) question, whats wrong with some of you ppl, I have seen some really aweful paint jobs!

Damn you guys...This game looks awesome. I'm goign to have to install Underground 2 now...you make me feel like racing...and i can't be arsed setting up the PS2. xD

Btw....anymore pics of the Audi TT's?

I love that car.

not a car, but a milestone challenge, number 69, using the camaro SS, which sucks.
my Audi A4

im about 13% done with carrer have yet tio take on izzy.

Got a few new ones...
Cayman S

WRX STi

RX7

CLK 500

Elise

Yes the car is hidious. But every compact European sports car I've seen lately is some God awful color.

911turbos.jpg

i also have a DB9 with the same paint and parts, only because im that boring! :p

Z(+)DIAC said:
You have to be joking.....right?

:eek:
why would i be joking?
i just started the game, and i beat izzy, as well as the dude in the eclipse now, about to take on baron.

ive noticed there are less japanese cars in MW then the previous NFS games.

nfsv6.jpg

20% done and its still holding strong. Hate having to slow down so the cops can catch up though.

Here's my "fun" cars...I'm about 55% done.
speedexe21large4zt.jpg

speedexe22large3wr.jpg

my current favorite :D
speedexe23large6qa.jpg
speedexe24large3ow.jpg

speedexe25large8hg.jpg

my other favorite...those porsche's are a BLAST!
speedexe26large4fa.jpg

speedexe27large6ax.jpg

View these at 1600x1200 or they look like crap... Being as [H]ard as we all are I would assume that that is your desktop res anyway...

My Gallardo:
untitled0bo.jpg

And my career car, Mitsubishi Eclipse:
untitled29tt.jpg

And my porsche:
untitled37oe.jpg

couple new ones. 2nd one was designed by my 7 year old son :p he likes that spoiler on tha back (I think it's hideous on that car!)
nfsmw0317kc.jpg

nfsmw0279ad.jpg

nst6563 said:
couple new ones. 2nd one was designed by my 7 year old son :p he likes that spoiler on tha back (I think it's hideous on that car!)

nfsmw0279ad.jpg

What color is this? Dirtbag brown?

Gibzilla said:
What color is this? Dirtbag brown?

It's actually gold. The dirtbag brown is two color blocks below it :p

besides, unless the color's off on your monitor there's more yellow in it than brown.

i dont like the lighting in the game, it makes my red car look hot pink

i sold my cobolt and ecplise and my lancer and 6 - 8 other blacklist cars including the benz, mcClaren SLR

lancer looked like this

then i won this

then i bought this

also won this

my Favorite

all stats maxed for the murcielago

beat the game. there was still some driving to do even after u beat razor.

beat the game and bought these 2, also have a carerra gt but too lazy to get more pics

speed_2005-11-24_08-31-39-39.jpg

speed_2005-11-24_08-31-45-12.jpg

speed_2005-11-24_08-32-02-87.jpg

speed_2005-11-24_08-32-11-60.jpg

This game is so much fun, but I need to know, one your car is impounded, can you get it back?
Also, I have been busted twice (2 red X's on my Supra), I don't want to lose it, how can I get rid of these X's!

Majin said:
This game is so much fun, but I need to know, one your car is impounded, can you get it back?
Also, I have been busted twice (2 red X's on my Supra), I don't want to lose it, how can I get rid of these X's!

you can "ADD" an X to the car of your chosing by using a "marker" won from another blacklist member. On the Select cars screen, you should see something indicating what number you press to add the x if you have a marker for it.

Same thing with impounding I think, you can use a marker to get your car out.

I've never had one impounded yet, and I'm working on the 3rd guy from the top of the list.

If I got busted in a car, I'd just switch cars for awhile. If you have too much heat, paint it a different color and drive another until the heat goes down.

You can also use another car for a long time or keep that car as your current car, then Quit the game and restart and they will be gone. Same thing with the heat.

I love the vette...both in game and in real life...but for some reason...and maybe it's me...it handles like crap in the game. Seems that every time I try to take off from a dead stop, all it does is spin the wheels until I either hit nitro or shift into 2nd. Plus it seems WAAAY to heavy on the back end going around corners and such.

I sold mine and drove the porsche. But in real life, I really liked the way the vette handled. Didn't feel washy or heavy at all. The spinning of the tires though...well...that's a given in just about anything with a decent amount of power and the pedal is jammed to the floor.

I agree though...nice vette. No wing = the win ;)

nst6563 said:
I love the vette...both in game and in real life...but for some reason...and maybe it's me...it handles like crap in the game. Seems that every time I try to take off from a dead stop, all it does is spin the wheels until I either hit nitro or shift into 2nd. Plus it seems WAAAY to heavy on the back end going around corners and such.

I sold mine and drove the porsche. But in real life, I really liked the way the vette handled. Didn't feel washy or heavy at all. The spinning of the tires though...well...that's a given in just about anything with a decent amount of power and the pedal is jammed to the floor.

I agree though...nice vette. No wing = the win ;)

Is there a DYNO tuner in the game? If there is, try changing the setting from drag to a type where handling is used more. I had the same problem with my Stang in NFS:U. I'd hit the gas and completly smoke out for 15 seconds and it was also very squirrely. Got it on the Dyno, and tuned it for the "Sprint." Performed 10 times better after that.

ComputerBox34 said:
Is there a DYNO tuner in the game? If there is, try changing the setting from drag to a type where handling is used more. I had the same problem with my Stang in NFS:U. I'd hit the gas and completly smoke out for 15 seconds and it was also very squirrely. Got it on the Dyno, and tuned it for the "Sprint." Performed 10 times better after that.

I dont think so...there seems to be a lot of missing things from UG2...

I see a lot of park benches on the backs of these cars. Why do people think that looks good?

I've been playing the game a bit, but I've left the wings off the vehicles for the most part.

There's no "dyno" like in UG2...but there's a little "Performance" menu you can get into and fool around in. Nothing real handy there though...doesn't seem to affect much. Not to mention some of the settings in there are sort of vague. For instance, there's a Steering, Handling, and Aerodynamic setting....I figured the steering is for oversteer/understeer....but the Handling? Aerodynamic? ummm...I think in UG2, lowering your aerodynamics increased the handling due to more downforce being generated by the spoiler.

either way...I've changed the settings from one extreme to the next...with little to no improvement.

Sir-Fragalot said:
I see a lot of park benches on the backs of these cars. Why do people think that looks good?

I've been playing the game a bit, but I've left the wings off the vehicles for the most part.

Yeah I was wondering the same...its ashame they dont have low profile spoilers....all of them are friggin' ugly as hell and HUGE. I just want a lid spoiler on my vette :( I'm suprised a game about modding has such a small ( almost zero ) modding community....where are the car mods people! I want some more cars :( I dont think there were any for UG2 so I doubt well see any now.

Back