Need comp-stomp game recommendations

Sabrewulf165

2[H]4U
My brother and I usually play an hour or two here and there throughout the week and go up against as many comps as we can handle in older games like StarCraft, UT2k4, and Supreme Commander/Forged Alliance. The problem is that we've played these games pretty much to death and need something else that we can pick up that has bots, which seems to be increasingly few PC games (or games in general) these days.

Any recommandations? Older or newer, doesn't really matter, but prefer games that rounds of can be played in 60-90 minutes or less. Games with co-operative campaigns are fine too (though that's even rarer still these days, at least on the PC side)

Demi-god was pretty good for this. Games with my bro against the AI usually lasted about 30 minutes.

Dawn of War 2 campaign is co-op, though I've never tried it and the game is more an RPG than an RTS. Missions took 20-30 minutes on the second hardest difficulty and I got ~18 hours out of the game according to steam. Pretty much infinity repayable missions if you don't finish the last mission. Something worth checking out.

i used to do comp stomps in command and conquer 4, dawn of war 2 is pretty good. like said above, demigod. maybe try company of heroes too

Dawn of War 1 is quite fun, especially with all the expansions. AI gets very predictable though once you play enough.

Demi-god was pretty good for this. Games with my bro against the AI usually lasted about 30 minutes.

I'd have to second this. This game is an absolute blast to play with a couple of buddies against some AI.

Coop campaign in games like Dawn of War 2 or Red Alert 3

Great coop skirmishes is Company of Heroes, Dawn of War 1 etc

Age of Empires 3 with Warchiefs and Asian Dynasties expansions.

Most fun ever. I'm trying to branch out to SupCom, World in Conflict and Medieval 2 now...

I have the original Heroes of Might and Magic - I still pull that puppy out from time to time. Win95 lol...dam that game is getting OLD.

Back