• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need accurate 650d measurements!

DeathPrincess

Fully [H]
Joined
May 15, 2010
Messages
18,205
Does anyone have an accurate set of blueprints/measurements for the 650d? Or even an accurate sketchup model?

I need something fairly precise to base a 3d model off for a mod project...:D Have google and theres nothing, and I don't have one so I can't measure it.

Thankyou!
 
Back
Top