Need a window design

Hmm... I don't know of any sites that would carry the mod supplies AND the tools... I would say www.svc.com for the fans, lights, etc... and a hardware store for the dremel disks and drill bits.

I know most chain stores are similar in price and I just picked up a 18"x24" piece of acrylic from Lowes for $7 US. Around locally, the only place to pick up a nibbler tool is Radio Shack, and WalMart is usually the cheapest for the reinforced cut off wheels.

i'd recommend www.case-mod.com baught from them b4 and love them. got a lot of coolstuff + the shipping is fast and cheap. And they carry the sunon 120mm fans wooohoooooo. You said you recently baught the case? where?

yeah but tiger direct seems to be out of them and no one else carries them :( wanted teh full server tower like that so i could do some serious mods to got them all planned out.

ya they sold out maybe 5 or so days after making the deal

i got my silver one the day before the silver went out

plz yo i need help, i kinda want a dragon but that may be too hard, and it doesnt show enough, would a car window be cool? it would be hard though

cbrmod.jpg

It's just big enough to see the vitals, and very simple.

heheh, the only thing is how do i mount the acrylic, with those screws things that have a shiny top or molding?

ya the mod above ure post looks ok and simple :D

Well, you could screw it on, use adhesive (silicon, etc...), use those plastic fasteners, attach it with moulding, whatever floats your boat. Personally, I'd make sure that the edges that you cut were nice and clean (so moulding isn't necessary to cover up rough edges), then use silicon adhesive to glue the window onto the side. Thats just me... :D

hehe, ya the ONly prob i have WITh that is all youll see is nohting LOL

if you put a window below it itll rock

kk yo i got my acrylic

i even got one for the top of my case (but i dont think i have room) so ill just put it on the other side panel)

so i need the main window design and then the other side panel design

PLZZZZZZZZZZZ

dang i cant think, i think a theme would either be dragons, cars (skyline from 2 fast 2 furius) breakdancing, or somethin azn :D

the hex pattern is a decal that looks like etching. It's transparent, but frosted. I can do this if you're interested. PM me.

case.jpg

That looks pretty cool, though I'd scale down the window on the top. All that will be up there is open space, not too exciting. I like the hex pattern, and that could be integrated into any window design. Nice.

hey that design is pretty cool, instead of eatching i could always put some mesh over it

looks pretty cool, can i get some ideas with dragons and cars or something though, i really like the idea though keep it up

what can ii use to make really fine complex designs?

or you could go a little more old school:

dragon.jpg

maybe I'm thinking about this a little too much :D

I think what you need is something REALLY badass, like a skull!

skull.jpg

Or a badminton!!!!

badminton.jpg

sarbz said:
the hex pattern is a decal that looks like etching. It's transparent, but frosted. I can do this if you're interested. PM me.

case.jpg
best design so far.

^^^^^id have to agree

although the badmitten was pretty dam nice hehe

ya i need two designs

SHould i paint my case? its silver but not really mirror shiny and crap you know?

Bboy_Jon said:
comon yo we were on a role!

Nice bump.

If we keep designing windows for you, how are we ever supposed to work on our own cases?

I guess this turned out just to be another bump :D

CrimandEvil said:
You can do custom decal stuff? I might need something simple like that if so. :)

Yes, I can. PM me for more details if you're interested.

heh ok well people i seriously feel REALLY REALLY DUMB!, i was looking at my case side panel and i just noticed, I DONT HAVE THE DOTS!!! i dont have that lil curvy thing of dots so ya, its only on the other side that has dots HAHAHAHAH

I cant believe no one (including my self) noticed

caseside4zf.jpg

so ya DANG!

Bboy_Jon said:
heh ok well people i seriously feel REALLY REALLY DUMB!, i was looking at my case side panel and i just noticed, I DONT HAVE THE DOTS!!! i dont have that lil curvy thing of dots so ya, its only on the other side that has dots HAHAHAHAH
*Backhands Bboy* ;) :p

Bboy_Jon - I did a decal, like the one I posted earlier, on my case. Just so you know what it actually looks like, not just in photoshop. I've already posted this in another thread, but I thought I'd stick it here so you'd see it.

case4.jpg

case5.jpg

case6.jpg

Back