Need a mATX 939 board

-=GS=-

Weaksauce
I'm having trouble locating a 939 mATX board. I would like to put together a HTPC with my old setup and the only piece of the puzzle I am missing is a mATX board. Any help on finding one would be appreciated...

if you can find it, the biostar 6100-939 is probably your best bet.. I'm using 2 of them with great success.

hen you say you got all the crap but the mobo does that mean you have a vid card?

I have a microatx radeon chipset MSI board that is retarded if you don't put a vidcard in it(has onboard that never worked)

I don't want anything for it, pm me if you want

directron.com got about 3 or 4 matx S939 boards ,look in mobo section and quick sell.

Hey thanks for the heads up on directron... and stealthy123 I sent you a PM...

Alright so I procrastinated on picking up one of those boards from directron and it now looks like they are all sold out. Does any one know where else I might find a mATX 939 board?

I'm sitting on a Biostar 6100-939 (non-T-force) mATX that I'm not doing anything with. I'll have to get all the material together, but I know it works. I bought it a year and a half ago and used it for all of month while my T-Force board was being reflashed by Biostar after a failed firmware update.

Let me know if you're interested (probably by PM is best but I'm going on vacation later today for the next week so I may not get back to you right away).

Back