Need a logo, will pay :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldie

Mean Old Administrator
2FA
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
21,940
I need a quickie logo for a not for profit I'm trying to help out. If you feel like taking a crack at it, I'm willing to toss $20 via paypal if you can come up with something that looks decent. If you feel a design you have is worth more than that, I might negotiate a bit.

It's primarily a church, the name is Chapel of Praise, and it needs to have red as a dominant color. Outside of that there aren't many restrictions, but we do want to avoid the COP thing, because it seems kind of cheesy. :)
 
chapel_o_praise.jpg


I'll need 1 Mil USD transferred to my Paypal account in the Caymens. Please deposit within 4 hours.
 
Let me know if I'm on the right path, we can tweak it if you'd like.

copfinal.jpg



If your interested in using it let me know. I'll get you my paypal info :)
 
Last edited:
Saved as vector art, can be + or - to any size without degradation. ;)
Tried to keep it simple/elegant.

chapelofpraise-01-1.png
 
if youre looking for something a little more eh.. human, less minimalist i might be able to help.
ive done a lot of abstract photomanipulation on peoples faces...lol
 
lol, it does look like a baby bird eating a cross :)

Here was something I did whilest bored:
ba799310.jpg


Thanks,
Tony
 
Doh. Guys, sorry I somehow was not subscribed to this thread, and just assumed no one ever replied. :p

PM out to a few of you, thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top