Need a good RPG

Well I ended up getting Fallout 4. And I started playing it, and that game is wacked. The controls are complete shit. You press the W key to move forward, and it takes a few seconds before the guy even moves. Then when I try to run, it only lasts about 10 seconds, then he's back to a slow crawl.

Troll much?

Well I ended up getting Fallout 4. And I started playing it, and that game is wacked. The controls are complete shit. You press the W key to move forward, and it takes a few seconds before the guy even moves. Then when I try to run, it only lasts about 10 seconds, then he's back to a slow crawl.

Don't like it at all, not even close to the Witcher 3 gameplay. Good thing I only paid $20 for it.
Ever tried dark souls?

It's got tough gameplay and it kinda open world in that you go where you want (just doesn't have the sprawling wide open spaces of a Skyrim or Witcher 3), but it's 3rd person and RPG.. I really enjoyed it.

Because what you said was pretty fucking stupid. That's why.
Attack the post, not the poster. Why do you think what he posted was stupid?

Don't like it at all, not even close to the Witcher 3 gameplay. Good thing I only paid $20 for it.
Can you expand on the issues you had with the game? Did you just not like the game mechanics or were you also having technical issues?

Fallout 4 is fun after you mod it. The movement should not be the way you described. Something wrong there. It moves at least as fast as Witcher.

Back