Need a case fitting these criteria

Reality

[H]ard|Gawd
So I won a contest a while back (6+mo ago), Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Pro AX, with an 11400 CPU and 32GB DDR4 and a PSU

I'm ready to put this thing inside a case but I'm really not sure what's out there that fits my criteria

Namely: Supports 2x 240x30mm radiators, 190mm PSU, full size Nvidia GPU (it'll have a block on it, which should reduce the size), as well as enough space to build a custom loop inside

But I want the highest quality case possible while also being very small. I don't want a full size ATX behemoth.

I saw the ssupd meshroom s, which seemed to be a little too small (2x rads aren't possible with my mobo, and the PSU I have won't fit)

Any ideas?

I'm leaning towards the Lian LI O11 Evo, but I'm not a fan of glass panels. the available front distro plate is tempting though

Any advice or suggestions is appreciated

I mean if you want "highest quality possible", you'll probably aim at boutique solutions.

What's your budget?

go to newegg and use their selection tool to narrow down what you want and then buy it where its cheapest.
phantek's p series might suit you.
ps: everyone and their dog has an evo, and its not that special...

I mean if you want "highest quality possible", you'll probably aim at boutique solutions.

What's your budget?
as long as it isn't getting into crazy town, I'd say whatever the most expensive option is would be fine

I wanted to get a caselabs honestly but I'm not too familiar with their smaller cases, plus you can't buy replacement parts until next year

Someone recommended the Lian Li O11 Air Mini (the revised version)

it doesn't look like it can hold two 240mm radiators but I could be wrong

I took a look at sliger cases, they have this:

https://www.sliger.com/products/cases/cerberus_x/

Supports dual 240x30mm rads with 15mm fans. Not sure about how it matches up with your other requirements.

If you want some of that "made in the US" quality. Heard good things about them.
You did it, you found the case for me.
It even has some of that caselabs personalization going on

looks like they're out of stock tho :/

No offense intended and you're certainly entitled to do whatever you want but I question the wisdom of putting that much money and effort into a low end CPU that's already a couple generations old. I think it's worth finishing the system but I'd go a cheaper route with air cooling and a more basic case or at the very least swap that 11400 for an 11900k.

No offense intended and you're certainly entitled to do whatever you want but I question the wisdom of putting that much money and effort into a low end CPU that's already a couple generations old. I think it's worth finishing the system but I'd go a cheaper route with air cooling and a more basic case or at the very least swap that 11400 for an 11900k.
I plan on upgrading the cpu and board and ram sooner than later. the case will hang around for years though

Back