NEC QC = None, CG243 vs 245

xyeLz

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 16, 2011
Messages
134
Original defective PA241W sent back today.

Received replacement PA241W this afternoon.

Defective.

Large vertical yellow line coming down the right side:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkecY6S3sHE

Along with backlight bleed, not quite as bad as before, but still noticeable and absolutely unacceptable.

This being said, I AM having them ship me a third. Three's a charm, right? If this one arrives in awful condition as well, I will reconsider my purchase.

That being said, what are the differences between the CG243 and CG245 OTHER than the build in calibrator? CG243 is much closer to my budget. Is the "industry first" internally built hardware calibration the only perk?
 
xyeLz I feel for you because you spent a lot of money and aren't happy yet. No qualms there.

But seriously, put your posts in the same thread. You have a total of like 7 or 8 threads between here and OC.NET.
 
assuming QC is good and this NEC hadn't backlight bleed: is it worth >2x price point? :confused:
 
Original defective PA241W sent back today.

Received replacement PA241W this afternoon.

Defective.

Large vertical yellow line coming down the right side:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkecY6S3sHE

Along with backlight bleed, not quite as bad as before, but still noticeable and absolutely unacceptable.

This being said, I AM having them ship me a third. Three's a charm, right? If this one arrives in awful condition as well, I will reconsider my purchase.

That being said, what are the differences between the CG243 and CG245 OTHER than the build in calibrator? CG243 is much closer to my budget. Is the "industry first" internally built hardware calibration the only perk?

Have you activated uniformity feature with Spectraview Software?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top