NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

Case #334 Arrived in mid michigan today. Ship #26 and the tracking never updated until today.

Great looking case, but I wont be able to do the build for another couple weeks

Thanks Necere and Wahaha360

Despatch #26 out for deliver in the Pacific NW (Bellingham, WA). Can't wait to get my hands on it!

dang usps. worthless tracking system. everyone in Texas got theirs except for Austin

Houston here, USPS tracking says it's out for delivery but no luck as of yet.

Had one Fedex package delivered but not a second Fedex package that was supposedly out for delivery also; it went back to the warehouse and is now out for delivery again today. Fedex guy said there were like 5 of them driving around the same area, somehow my packages ended up on a different truck. Go figure :confused:

Delivered Today. USPS, Southeast PA. Case #490, Dispatch 0026.

Last update on the shipping site was Nov 7.

Merry Christmas geeks, hope you all get your cases soon.

Woo! case arrived today. #528 from Nebraska reporting in.
Shipping box was rather battered but the inner box and case were flawless.

edit: forgot to mention, Dispatch 26 here

Last edited:
In houston (richmond), got mine at 8am this morning. Perfect condition, black feet. The weird thing is, I ordered two, but only got one today so far. Hopefully #2 is on another mail truck.

Dispatch 26 here. Got my case today (in California). Serial 949. Now that I have it I'm not sure I still want to sell it. It's just so nice *drool*

Nice case ! Placing webcam out site to monitor mail box lol

Good luck Doc! And get ready to run out after them, in case they're being lazy and decide to stick a missed delivery notice in your mailbox!

WOOOOHOOOO!!!!

just hit the porch, HOW COOL IS THAT!

somebody throw the link to the database back up so I can update

Unit 551 Checking in from Kansas! Dispatch 26

On the other hand...Idk if it was mentioned, but Corsair CX series will not fit with any GPU longer then the board :\ Have anyone know a "small" ATX psu?

0089 is delivered now.

@mute92 it is mentioned in several places many times. your best bet is probably a shorter video card or SFX psu, primary choice being silverstone st45sf-g

See first page for pictures of the contrary. Necere put a CX600 in with what appears to be a 9.5"+ GPU.

Just came in !!!!! Dispatch #26. Oakton, VA (Northern VA) The tracking updated this morning and said it was out for delivery. I left work early to greet this awesome case. :D:D:D

It is truly a thing of beauty. Serial #0887, but who cares!!!

11538413565_9282de2784_b.jpg

11538413745_7551e92427_b.jpg

11538412745_dd636d32a5_b.jpg

It is tiny sitting next to a Mac Pro.
11538449854_ace2b25a69_b.jpg

Last edited:
Checking in from Phoenix, AZ. Dispatch 26 but no update on the tracker and it's not here. False hopes when the mailman dropped off a box for the family. Hurry up already!

I plan to but I have yet to see a build with the external FrozenQ res with cpu/gpu. I wish someone would so I knew which fittings to buy :) I just don't think anyone has received the res yet (I haven't and I'm sure I was one of the first to order).

Edit: just checked tracking and the res should be here the 26th :)

You will probably beat me to setting up a loop with the FrozenQ res, I have all my parts on order im just waiting for the res and cables and a few crimping tools, I plan on doing a full loop and already worked out which fittings will fit for the GPU.

#0445 Black, Dispatch 26 arrived to Vermont! It is absolutely amazing how much detail is packed into the little box- evidence of the refined design is apparent if every millimeter of this case! The quality of construction and finish is also suburb.

**SNIP**
Cheers to Necere, Wahaha360, and all the rest of the forum for contributing to such an amazing project. Happy Holidays!

OH MY GOD. Did you paint across the grain? D:
My case is in the Lexington, NC post office, won't get it 'til the 26th =[

My silver case has a similar issue with the top to side panel alignment. I already contacted them. Have to wait until after Jan for an exchange.

At least you got offered exchange... I got a deal with it/warp it back at your own risk.

At least you got offered exchange... I got a deal with it/warp it back at your own risk.
Contact w360 if you want a replacement. I suggested attempting a self-fix because it's quicker for you and less trouble for w360, but if you don't want to or aren't able to achieve good results, I understand.

No. 635 finally made it to my doorstep after quite a bit of messing about with the post office about delivery location.

Necere, I recall a long, long time ago that you said a fan can be placed where the hard drive cage is located, yet still have the hard drive cage. Is this still true? If so, how should it be installed?

Necere, I recall a long, long time ago that you said a fan can be placed where the hard drive cage is located, yet still have the hard drive cage. Is this still true? If so, how should it be installed?
There's pics of this in the first post:

There's only space for one hard drive when using a standard 25mm thick fan, though.

Finas also did this in his build.

Well that answers that question...I really need to play around with cable layouts...nothing is quite definitive, and squeezing cables behind the motherboard is getting difficult, while a nest is forming behind the lower front panel.

Are there any COTS ways of getting really closely spaced SATA connectors for the stacked 2.5" drives, or is splicing and sleeving the only option?

Thanks, again.

Any plans to do another run or an entirely new project? I only started getting interested in SFF builds recently and the case looks amazing.

P.S.- Didn't take long for a case to show up in eBay... someone from Bristol selling it for 300£ plus 40£ shipping :O

You'll probably find an answer to that question (and many other "future" stuff) after February, Necere already said he'd re-evaluate when everybody (1st attempt) received their case.

Back