NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

what happen if 600 is reached, let's say, by the end of this week? Does the manufacture process start early or it has to wait till the end of this month no matter what?

I think we will have another big run tomorrow when a whole 'nother bunch of people that have been away from the internet over the weekend check in. By the time that is over there won't be many left and people will start jumping in out of fear of missing out.

I will be surprised if it is not sold out by sometime Tuesday.

^^ After reading the 2nd update on the production campaign, it seems they've already started to receive the funding via PayPal from IGG. So if we're lucky, maybe Lian Li can get their machines fired up sooner than expected?

I can only imagine the how many will want a case after the production has run its course and no new ones are produced. Imagine the prices on ebay :D

ORDERED :D

Have they confirmed if those of us early supporters who backed the first campaign get "priority"?

I won't be able to order for another week, is 600 cases the maximum or will that number be increased? Don't have the money right now and really don't want to miss out.

I was an original backer for the first campaign for the prototypes to be built if that makes a difference.

I won't be able to order for another week, is 600 cases the maximum or will that number be increased? Don't have the money right now and really don't want to miss out.

I was an original backer for the first campaign for the prototypes to be built if that makes a difference.

Necere mentioned a few pages back that 600 was a soft limit. Search back for more details.

I just want to know if anyone knows of a GOOD blu ray slim drive for this baby! Can't wait for this and my Impact! MMmmmMM

Well, just bought one of these. As a college student living in a small house with five other people, space of any kind demands a premium. Can't wait for it to get here!

One thing I'd like to know is if we'll be able to change the delivery address at all after the campaign's ended. My living situation is rather fluid at the moment, and it might be worthwhile making arrangements in advance if we can't alter anything.

Would be awesome to get the same number on the case as on the campaign but I guess that would be too much trouble when shipping them out?

/#256 ;)

With the later than expected delivery of this case, I might hold off my build for Broadwell, or I'll cave immediately on delivery and order a ROG Impact :confused:

We're going to need a "show us your build thread".

I agree. Unfortunately it will be a while before we see any due to the January delivery date. At least that is what mine said when I ordered. I did get a 4770k for mine the other day so that's one component for me. I'll wait for the case to arrive and see what is available.

With the later than expected delivery of this case, I might hold off my build for Broadwell, or I'll cave immediately on delivery and order a ROG Impact :confused:

Considering Haswell is fairly new to the market, you'll probably have to wait 5-ish months from you recieve the case until you can buy a Broadwell.
So you'll have to ask yourself if it's worth the wait :p
For me, personally, it's not. But then again my current main system is looking at it's 4 year anniversary.

Considering Haswell is fairly new to the market, you'll probably have to wait 5-ish months from you recieve the case until you can buy a Broadwell.
So you'll have to ask yourself if it's worth the wait :p
For me, personally, it's not. But then again my current main system is looking at it's 4 year anniversary.

I don't mind sitting on the case. The only reason I am buying Harwell was that I wanted this case so I converted my full ATX Ivy gear into an HTPC. Maybe I'll do a cheap Richland system and upgrade to broadwell/skylake when I NEED to. A 6800K with my existing GTX680 should be good enough for a year or two.

I don't mind sitting on the case. The only reason I am buying Harwell was that I wanted this case so I converted my full ATX Ivy gear into an HTPC. Maybe I'll do a cheap Richland system and upgrade to broadwell/skylake when I NEED to. A 6800K with my existing GTX680 should be good enough for a year or two.

I see ^^,

could i donat $5 more o ge an extra dual 3.5 hdd adaptor fo the mount? just making mine into a server for now. built a dual rad rig into a lian li tu-200 not to long ago.

It was a tough call for me to get this, I was debating between the M1 and the Caselabs S3. In the end I decided to go with the M1 because of it's limited production run and overall size. Also, this case makes for a cheaper overall build because it can't fit as much water cooling gear. My wallet will thank me especially with my recent purchase of this, which I'm equally excited for :D.

It was a tough call for me to get this, I was debating between the M1 and the Caselabs S3. In the end I decided to go with the M1 because of it's limited production run and overall size. Also, this case makes for a cheaper overall build because it can't fit as much water cooling gear. My wallet will thank me especially with my recent purchase of this, which I'm equally excited for :D.

.338 Lapua I hope

I thought you guys were shooting for a lower price point?

Team: NCASE
Designer: Necere
Operations: Wahaha360
OEM manufacturer: Lian Li
Estimate Cost: $160 - $200
Shipping: US + International

Yeah from the first post it look's like they are $5 over. Not a big deal for me, they are close enough to the predicted cost.

I thought you guys were shooting for a lower price point?

It's exactly as wahaha360 said on 07-15-2103
180$ + 25$ (US shipping) = 205$
180$ + 65$ (international shipping) = 245$

they just don't offer variants with unpainted interiors ;)

I was hoping for a bigger run to drop it closer to the low end~

Edit:
Oh, shipping is included. Not sure how I missed that.

Last edited:
what have i to do to get number 456? Wait till there stand 455 of 600 are bought?^^ or is there another way?

what have i to do to get number 456? Wait till there stand 455 of 600 are bought?^^ or is there another way?

That may be difficult, I thought I heard someone post that the serial # will be random anyway.

That may be difficult, I thought I heard someone post that the serial # will be random anyway.
I can believe Wahaha360 doesn't want to open each box just to look at the serial number, unless it would be clearly indicated on a label. So I'm guessing he'll just send us "the next box in line" from all of those pallets.

dammit, I want a picture of a wizard fighting a dragon hand drawn on my box

So for those who can't get a H220. I was thinking of essentially building my own with the following pump and radiator.
Radiator
Pump
Thoughts ?

I forgot to mention that I will be using a Asus Impact Motherboard and a GTX 780.

Nah people should certainly wait more. Those 4-5 months are going to be very long and without bashing people how they waited too long to buy it, time would slow down to a crawl. So please people, wait too long to buy this case so I can laugh at you for not deciding fast enough. It will amuse me.

Nah people should certainly wait more. Those 4-5 months are going to be very long and without bashing people how they waited too long to buy it, time would slow down to a crawl. So please people, wait too long to buy this case so I can laugh at you for not deciding fast enough. It will amuse me.

LoL, yeah it is going to be a long wait, I am really tempted to buy a few and sell them after but I have enough expenses already. I wonder how much you could get for one after the fact?

So for those who can't get a H220. I was thinking of essentially building my own with the following pump and radiator.
Radiator
Pump
Thoughts ?

I forgot to mention that I will be using a Asus Impact Motherboard and a GTX 780.

I've got a apogee drive 2 on a 3770k running around 4.2ghz normally and it works flawlessly as the only pump in my loop that has 2 radiators, a res, and a gtx570 all as a single loop.

Great alternative to a closed loop because of the possibilities it offers for expanding. I have no experience with a radiator with a built in res, but I'm not sure if that one will fit.

Back