NASA Says Apollo 18 Not A Documentary

damm typo..

whats fox news... onlythin worth watching on fox was futurama and family guy

well we never landed on the moon so ofcourse its not real

Maybe this is NASA's way to get some PR about themselves, even if they stopped working with the filmmakers. Had they continued their collaboration, they probably would have had some other angle to spin. It looks like NASA is becoming a "whiny child" complaining to the government, I want money, I want money! Why won't you give me money??? What is the world coming to?
I'd be whiny, too, if the President told you to concentrate on making Muslims feel better about their accomplisments.

The fact that people need to be told Apollo 18 is not a documentary frightens me and makes me fearful for the future of the human race.

Instead of going into outer space like your acronym suggests.

Clicked post accidentally.

The fact that people need to be told Apollo 18 is not a documentary frightens me and makes me fearful for the future of the human race.
3cd8a33a.png

Yesterday I sold a brand new in box Touchpad to a College student. I met him at Starbucks and told him to open the package and boot it up in front of me so he wouldn't come back later and said it didn't work.

He removed the layer of plastic HP had surounding the box, he had to borrow my knife to remove the HP branded tape holding the box together and then had to remove the plastic coating that covered the Touchpad itself. As it was booting up he asked me what OS I installed on in. I looked at him weird and said it was brand new and was running WebOS.

We waited a few more seconds and I told him the first boot up it was normal to take a while. He then turned to me and said, this is the first boot? This is new?

I'm thinking.. you opened the damn package man, the ad I posted said new in box, I told you it was new.

Yeah never underestimate how stupid people are.

Seriously, they act like they're the only organization in the history of mankind to send a man to the moon! I'd much rather we continue to spend billions of dollars on subsides to Exxon and Monsanto rather than those lazy crybabies.

lol pwned. Then he'll go home and use dozens of things invented by NASA all while cursing at those whiny crybabies.

Most FOX news viewers will think this is a real documentary.

Hmm, thats funny.

Most ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, and CNN viewers/drones believed that Obama was really qualified for the presidency. There is a commentary on intelligence.

I would also wager that 90% of the sheepeople who wander into a movie theater to watch this would not only believe that it is a documentary, they would also believe the government is covering it up. And most likely, have a bumper sticker that says 9/11 was an inside job somewhere in their possession.

Hence the release of the NASA disclaimer.

I believe the moon landings are/were fake. Why else haven't we done it in 42 years?

I believe the moon landings are/were fake. Why else haven't we done it in 42 years?

Because the moon is a fake, just a giant cardboard cutout with a satellite behind it taking pictures of you taking a dump in your neighbors koi pond.

watching that trailer i already know the entire plot of the movie. they go to the moon, bugs infect them, two are left one goes out to fix the space craft or whatever the hell its called, gets infected and destroys the ship they all die, the end.

watching that trailer i already know the entire plot of the movie. they go to the moon, bugs infect them, two are left one goes out to fix the space craft or whatever the hell its called, gets infected and destroys the ship they all die, the end.

Which is why none of these "found footage" movies are any good. Aside from jerky home movie quality camera work,you already know going in everyone dies,there's no real suspense involved,you can't really care about any of the characters.

Nope. One has to survive and return to earth so that it leaves the story open for a sequel. Movies aren't the things Hollywood makes money on anymore, it's the subsequent sequels frenzy that they hedge their bets on to cash out for a decade.

Anyway, yeah, people have this unbelievable urge to believe in something just on the edge of the realm of possibility. To develop that comfort zone between what is and what is possible. And, unfortunately, for many that is filled with conspiracy theories and junk science. We're all going to be killed by Monsanto so they can have our money to kill us tenderly while the government secretly is killing Monsanto and those people are in turn being killed by a NWO who is being controlled by alien Freemasons all in the name of [insert diety here] who is actually just another alien.

Finally, the truth is out as to why they never went back!

I hate all those shaky cam movies with bad amateur actors, including Cloverfield. They filmed mostly peoples shoes in Cloverfield. I bought the Last Exorcism on BD recently, bug fucking mistake. This looks like more of the same shit so pass.

What, you doubt that they found 1080p footage from the 60s? :rolleyes:

>.>

Watch this movie on Blu-Ray For All Mankind. It is film footage from the Apollo missions. Not the digital camera stuff they fed live to us on Earth, but the film cameras they took with them and brought back. The footage is absolutly stunningly beautifull in that outerspace void kind of way.

This movie has been around for a couple decades and keeps getting released as better formats come around. Film has a way higher resolution then 1080p.

PS: Over 1000 nuclear bombs have been detonated since the 1940's (with Fat Man & Little Boy being on the lower end of the scale). Ever met anyone thats seen a nuclear bomb explode? There are places in this world where very large, loud, and visual things can take place that no one will see. Just saying.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
And, unfortunately, for many that is filled with conspiracy theories and junk science. We're all going to be killed by Monsanto....

Feel free to read about them and decide if they are a positive company.

Its not a conspiracy to kill all people. The conspiricy is to kill most people. And its based on the simple fact of steady state growth. That the population of the Earth, much like the debt of our nation will begin to enter the "hockey stick" part of parabolic growth. The Earth is going to fill up. With 6 Billion people its going to start filling up much faster that it did back when there was only a couple billion. Something is going to have to be done about it. And outside of space exploration the only solution is to actively curtail population growth. Of course you can't project control over people that are in space, so once people actively start traveling through space you can't have total human domination which of course leads into the NWO conspiracy :D Much like Britian was not able to maintain control over America. And I'm sure they are still bitter about it.

All future projections are of course guesses. But you can see the pattern has already been set. If you look in the last 10 years we have added 1 billion people to this planet (we are estimated at very nearly 7 billion right now). It took from 1804 to 1922 (118 years) to add 1 billion people to the planet. The next billion is estimated to be about 8 years.

WorldPopulation.jpg

Real?!?! Really? Good thing there is insider info like this around..... or many smart people like me would have neverrrrr thought it was a fake movie!

captainobviousu.jpg

Wanted to see this, but after watching this trailer foget it.
Looks bloody awful.

If you want to see a conspiracy movie thats as close to a documentary as possible check out Oliver Stone's JFK. The movie itself it based on a very real character who did infact investigate the assasination and brought it to a trial. The subject matter is of course the conspiracy part and is left up to the viewer to decide. Its an excellent film on the topic of theories though and the presentation is excellent. Probably Kevin Costner's best movie.

Nope. One has to survive and return to earth so that it leaves the story open for a sequel. Movies aren't the things Hollywood makes money on anymore, it's the subsequent sequels frenzy that they hedge their bets on to cash out for a decade.

Anyway, yeah, people have this unbelievable urge to believe in something just on the edge of the realm of possibility. To develop that comfort zone between what is and what is possible. And, unfortunately, for many that is filled with conspiracy theories and junk science. We're all going to be killed by Monsanto so they can have our money to kill us tenderly while the government secretly is killing Monsanto and those people are in turn being killed by a NWO who is being controlled by alien Freemasons all in the name of [insert diety here] who is actually just another alien.

No, Monsanto is actually a pretty sinister group.

saw the apple logo on the bottom right corner.....close tab [x]
maybe I'll watch something that was made by PROFESSIONAL video editors.

no professional movie producer would EVER leave watermarks of companies in their footage

Nah, there is always at least one survivor. The only fun in these movies is figuring out which one dies first and 9 times out of 10 it is the cowardly asshole or the black dude.

Yesterday I sold a brand new in box Touchpad to a College student. I met him at Starbucks and told him to open the package and boot it up in front of me so he wouldn't come back later and said it didn't work.

He removed the layer of plastic HP had surounding the box, he had to borrow my knife to remove the HP branded tape holding the box together and then had to remove the plastic coating that covered the Touchpad itself. As it was booting up he asked me what OS I installed on in. I looked at him weird and said it was brand new and was running WebOS.

We waited a few more seconds and I told him the first boot up it was normal to take a while. He then turned to me and said, this is the first boot? This is new?

I'm thinking.. you opened the damn package man, the ad I posted said new in box, I told you it was new.

Yeah never underestimate how stupid people are.

Well, it pays to treat everyone with suspicion so I don't think he was being stupid. It is easy to reseal packaging and/or sell a counterfeit product. WTF should he trust a random stranger just because you say so? Especially one that does business from the local Starbucks.

To be fair, there was another space program besides NASA that no one knew about for years. It was recently unclassified, basically the US had been sending astronauts into space to operate spy satellites in the 60's-80's, and these astronauts did not get any interviews or celebrations, they couldn't even tell their families what they did and why they were gone... wives didn't even know their husbands were in outer space... so it's not inconceivable that launches happened and no one knew about it.

But we do know this is bullshit lol

Well Jesus taco eating CHRIST why, WHY is it even necessary to have to say this in the first place? Are people really that fucking stupid....oh wait....they are.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Yes, YES they are that fucking stupid! :eek:

People believe All sorts of idiotic things. Hell the list is way TOO long to list them.
all it takes is some rumor or new report no matter how made up and Zip bang you have a following of Sheeple "Believing in it" and are perfectly ok with not bothering to check to see if it IS real, and if they do lift the finger the lack of evidence and/or the mountains of evidence against what ever it is really has no bearing what so ever.

I used to make fake UFO images (CG mostly) as a experiment, Did not even bother to lie about them just omitted that I made them. People went crazy, and when it went too far I let it be known it was all bullshit . . no dice . . showed them the wire-frame and composites . . nope . . to this day they still "Believing".
People are complete and total morons!
I swear I am going to open a Reiki or Fung Shway busyness and fleece all those morons . . . but I am plagued with a conscience and can't get mad enough.

Finally, the truth is out as to why they never went back!

I hate all those shaky cam movies with bad amateur actors, including Cloverfield. They filmed mostly peoples shoes in Cloverfield. I bought the Last Exorcism on BD recently, bug fucking mistake. This looks like more of the same shit so pass.

God,how I hated Cloverfield. Not only did it cement my belief that none of these types of movies are worth a dime,even if there's a big name director involved,but also that American filmmakers are incapable of making a decent kaiju movie.

Go look up 'War of the Worlds' and see what can happen when playwriters push the envelope too far. CBS almost lost their broadcasting license after that stunt.

Yeah, after that fiasco, I can totally see why NASA stepped up to the plate and put that statement out.

Back