My thoughts on BF3...

zod96

Suspected BAD TRADER
Finally got to play for a long time last night, about 3-4 hours. Things I've noticed

1. I really hate the Battlelog browser. Its slow and finding a friend to join your game takes way to long. By the time it says your in a game its to late its full. Scrolling takes for ever as well. I would give battlelog an F. If it were in game that would be much better

2. No ping times while in the game so you have no idea if its your system running crappy or lag.

3. The maps are alot smaller than BF2.

4. No horns on the jeeps.

5. No commander mode

6. Graphics are only a little better than BC2

That is only a few of my complaints. Yes I love the game but to me this is not a worthy successor to BF2 its more like BF2.5

I suspect battlelog will improve with time, I do agree with some of your points. I didn't even notice the horns haha.

My best friend told me it is awesome and I have learned over the years if he is trying to get me to buy a game (ex. Dead Island) it usually means he has played the first few hours and is already not pleased with the game and wants me to play with him and attempt to bring his interests back to the crappy game he regrets buying, I'll pass this round and await BC3, BC2 is still fun for me.

Gah, told myself not to click this thread, but I did. Waste of time, as it's identical to the other threads written by the minority who only look for the negative to nitpick and whine about.

It should have been called Bad Company 3.

'Nuff said.

PS: They made the inventory load-out system needlessly deep. 4 clicks to change my scope? Why?

Back