My showcase/presentation

Kryll

n00b
Hi HardForum

A short showcase/presentation.

Has for some time been working on modding and scratch builds.
Before I've mostly been using a large Swedish site (sweclockers.com) to upload my project.

The fact that I work as a carpenter my specialty is wood cases. Mostly doing clean design focused on the the outside look (not so much nice looking water cooling and sleeves :))

Well over to some pictures from my latest project :D

Trä5 (Wood 5)
CIvYo.jpg

BNti5.jpg

BWvi0.jpg

hlN13.jpg

ytkJy.jpg

R3pCK.jpg

9uFsv.jpg

r2uNX.jpg

This build was also featured in the February issue of the Swedish magazine “M3"
dug0h.jpg

No name (mATX cube)
yxpaw.jpg

NtUkj.jpg

Cream
PjtoG.jpg

mbqEv.jpg

2jspV.jpg

wgIHv.jpg

IALIk.jpg

Trä3
jcSUV.jpg

6gbVQ.jpg

u3hyI.jpg

Ojrs9.jpg

My latest project is a heavy modifications of a Fractal Design Array R2 case - Ongoing project
IMG_2795_640x480.jpg

IMG_2868_640x480.jpg

Build log coming up if anyone is interested :)

I just wandered in here to this thread - having no idea what I was in for - and was so overwhelmed by the unique, warm and organic beauty of these custom builds.

I am American, but I was born in Germany to a German mother and have had the good fortune to be able to spend a quite a few of my younger years there - and still visit when I can.

I bring this up because I must say that your style has a very strong European influence that I like a great deal.

To see similar design influences in the USA I have to go to the IKEA store...

And just so you know, all of my furniture is from there - even my computer desk and office chair that I am writing from!

:D:D:D

I just wandered in here to this thread - having no idea what I was in for - and was so overwhelmed by the unique, warm and organic beauty of these custom builds.

I am American, but I was born in Germany to a German mother and have had the good fortune to be able to spend a quite a few of my younger years there - and still visit when I can.

I bring this up because I must say that your style has a very strong European influence that I like a great deal.

To see similar design influences in the USA I have to go to the IKEA store...

And just so you know, all of my furniture is from there - even my computer desk and office chair that I am writing from!

:D:D:D

Thank you :)
It's fun when someone see it's a European/Scandinavian style to the builds. When designing and working on my project I never think of it.

Also put up my first worklog here on HardForum of my latest project.
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1038922432&posted=1#post1038922432

Back