My personal achievement

itsrickjames

Limp Gawd
I finally broke into the top 1000! 974 currently and moving up :) if I wasn't on antibiotics it would be rum and coke tonight!

Congrats man. It felt good the first time I broke into the top 1000. Now I have to figure out how in the world am I gonna get into the top 100 as it isn't easy lately. I've been hovering in the 120/130's for a while now.

I just hit top 400 at this point it isn't to bad as I am still mowing some people. The top 100 is certainly tough around here though.

The top 100 is indeed very tough and I had a hard time keeping up in the top 30. Got bumped a few times by huge lawnmowers (my back have lots of scar marks from endless mowing by them).

The top 100 is indeed very tough and I had a hard time keeping up in the top 30. Got bumped a few times by huge lawnmowers (my back have lots of scar marks from endless mowing by them).
yep, a sure sign of a [H]orde member is the lawnmower scars/boot prints up and down our backs

Congrats - and there's still plenty of easy mowing left above you!

Congrats man. It felt good the first time I broke into the top 1000. Now I have to figure out how in the world am I gonna get into the top 100 as it isn't easy lately. I've been hovering in the 120/130's for a while now.
I hear ya - I got to 150, and have been stuck there for weeks. Every time I pass someone, along comes a -bigadv folder to mow me down... :rolleyes:

Congrats - and there's still plenty of easy mowing left above you!

I hear ya - I got to 150, and have been stuck there for weeks. Every time I pass someone, along comes a -bigadv folder to mow me down... :rolleyes:

If anything, that is a really good sign that it takes so much production just to get into the top 150. I guess i'm not going to be hitting the top 100 anytime soon, or at least not for a long time since I won't be able to add any more production for a while.

I am about to be mowed by gamma-1 it is predicting 3 days but by the looks of things it is going to be tonight. He has certainly turned the heat up!

It's gonna take this SR2 just to hold my 45th spot, it's brutal up here now, a good thing!
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

I finally broke into the top 1000! 974 currently and moving up :) if I wasn't on antibiotics it would be rum and coke tonight!

Breaking 1000 is like the Folding equiv of loosing your virginity,

Welcome to the adult folding team ;)

Eh, I think 1000 is like third base, it's a ways up there, you can see the target, you're just not there yet lol
maybe 500... Push [H]arder!! (take that any way you wanna take it)
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

I am with Vaulter 500 is the uh goal.

1000 is just a little to easy. Although I suppose if you are drunk enough 1000 might be....

Wow that took a turn for the worse. Reminds of a night long ago.......

It never ends! I recently made top 100 and am scratching and clawing my way to 90 but I see a coupla mowers coming (Hey jimbowdang, whereja get all the ppd lately?). Even 90 is not enough, I want TOP 50!! Hmm, maybe I can craiglist somethin' and get another 450 with the cash, hmm ...

I managed to get as far as 95th a few months back. Summer came and I lost a couple GPU borgs. I fell back to 110th and am trying to hold steady there. There just aren't many inactive folders to mow up here. I will try to get my brother's 8800GT back up this weekend. I might even be able to talk my ex gf into firing up her 9600GSO for the winter. That's a dangerous borg right there.

My personnal best ranking was 8th in the team and 64th worldwide. That's before the dawn of GPU folding (I got there with a SMP farm of 22 machines). Today, it take a few bigadv machines along with powerful GPU cards to stay up to the top :eek:

I might even be able to talk my ex gf into firing up her 9600GSO for the winter. That's a dangerous borg right there.

See, that's what make you so [H]ard flogge - you're willing to go the extra mile and risk danger just to get some extra PPD... :D

Back