CorsairRunner
n00b
- Joined
- Apr 5, 2011
- Messages
- 1
Hey everybody.
In few days, I gonna buy my new PC for replace my ooooooold computer..
So here is my future next specs :
○ CPU
Intel Core i5 2500k
○ Motherboard
ASRock P67 Extreme4 or MSi P67-GD65
○ Cooler
Alpenföhn Matterhorn
○ RAM
Corsair Dominator 8 Go PC12800 CL9
○ Video Card
MSI GTX570 Twin Frozr or ASUS ENGTX570 DCII or EAH6970 DCII (I've a GT220 for PhysX)
○ SSD
Corsair F60
○ Case
Obsidian 650D
○ PSU
Corsair HX750
○ Screen
Iiyama PLE2407HDS-B1 24''
○ Mouse
Saitek Cyborg V3
○ HDD
WD Caviar Black 500Go
○ Sound Card
Creative SB X-Fi Titanium or ASUS Xonar DS or DX
○ Keyboard
Sidewinder X4
I wanna play big games like FSX, ArmA II, Crysis, etc..
So now I got few questions (I don't really wanna waste lot of )
○ Is the SSD correct ? Should I take another one, like Vertex 2 or everything else ? (don't have enough for S3 SSD)
○ Does the PSU delivery enough power ?
○ What's the best motherboard ? eXtreme 4, P67-GD65, or other..?
○ Which sound card should I get ?
○ And finally, I've a big question about video card.
I've a GT220 dedicated for PhysX.
So I don't really know which card take. Which will be the most powerfull ?
ASUS EAH6970 ? ENGTX570 ? Or MSi N570GTX Twin Frozr ?
So, thank you for all your future responses !
Greetings from France
In few days, I gonna buy my new PC for replace my ooooooold computer..
So here is my future next specs :
○ CPU
Intel Core i5 2500k
○ Motherboard
ASRock P67 Extreme4 or MSi P67-GD65
○ Cooler
Alpenföhn Matterhorn
○ RAM
Corsair Dominator 8 Go PC12800 CL9
○ Video Card
MSI GTX570 Twin Frozr or ASUS ENGTX570 DCII or EAH6970 DCII (I've a GT220 for PhysX)
○ SSD
Corsair F60
○ Case
Obsidian 650D
○ PSU
Corsair HX750
○ Screen
Iiyama PLE2407HDS-B1 24''
○ Mouse
Saitek Cyborg V3
○ HDD
WD Caviar Black 500Go
○ Sound Card
Creative SB X-Fi Titanium or ASUS Xonar DS or DX
○ Keyboard
Sidewinder X4
I wanna play big games like FSX, ArmA II, Crysis, etc..
So now I got few questions (I don't really wanna waste lot of )
○ Is the SSD correct ? Should I take another one, like Vertex 2 or everything else ? (don't have enough for S3 SSD)
○ Does the PSU delivery enough power ?
○ What's the best motherboard ? eXtreme 4, P67-GD65, or other..?
○ Which sound card should I get ?
○ And finally, I've a big question about video card.
I've a GT220 dedicated for PhysX.
So I don't really know which card take. Which will be the most powerfull ?
ASUS EAH6970 ? ENGTX570 ? Or MSi N570GTX Twin Frozr ?
So, thank you for all your future responses !
Greetings from France