• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

My new setup

CorpX

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 1, 2005
Messages
285
100_0290.jpg



100_0284.jpg


Too bad the TV cant go up to 1920x1080 :(
 
looks good, although i would get tired of having to lean forward to game on a couch. unless you put the keyboard on your lap or something...
 
Show off.

LOL!

What kind of TV is that? It looks really great.
 
looks good, although i would get tired of having to lean forward to game on a couch. unless you put the keyboard on your lap or something...

I'm with you on that...I like to be able to sit up straight and have a table at the right height to game. The coffee table in the OP's pics looks super low, and to use it one would have to be leaning forward. Not comfortable IMO
 
I wouldn't game off a TV that isn't 1080i HD, because the low res would bug me. But thats still a nice setup you got there.
 
looks good, although i would get tired of having to lean forward to game on a couch. unless you put the keyboard on your lap or something...

That's the first thing I thought of when I saw it too... I thought hmm.. his back is going to get sore.....
 
Back
Top