• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

My new pruchases

Jon855

[H]ard DCOTM January 2008
2FA
Joined
Aug 25, 2005
Messages
12,133
Earlier I was around here wondering about the camera/lens that I should be getting and etc, etc, finally I've decided to take the flop and I've purchased myself a nice setup I hope.

Canon EOS 30D
Canon EFS 17-85mm IS
Canon EF 70-200mm F/4L

;) I am going to be testing it this weekend any comments and whatever you want to share, I'll be sure to post some picture soon.
 
Well congrats on the new toys. It is always nice to have new toys. :p
 
30D? :D Well that was unexpected. What made you choose this vs the XT and XTi?
 
30D? :D Well that was unexpected. What made you choose this vs the XT and XTi?

It just feels a whole lot better in my hands, the XT and XTi is rather smallish and even for my smallish hands. It's now time to play with the toys...
 
It just feels a whole lot better in my hands, the XT and XTi is rather smallish and even for my smallish hands. It's now time to play with the toys...

Nice choice =) Look forward to seeing pictures
 
It just feels a whole lot better in my hands, the XT and XTi is rather smallish and even for my smallish hands. It's now time to play with the toys...

I know what you mean. I used to think so also but have found new ways to hold my XTi. Now I don't find it as annoying.

Ah would you mind posting more wide shots of the campus? I went there over 10 years ago and wonder if anything has changed.
 
I know what you mean. I used to think so also but have found new ways to hold my XTi. Now I don't find it as annoying.

Ah would you mind posting more wide shots of the campus? I went there over 10 years ago and wonder if anything has changed.

Will do that sometimes later when I've got the time, this week is the last week before the finals and let me tell ya, in my 4 years here, tons has changed... ;) I don't know about ten years but I'll assume tons.
 
I added you as my flick friend. enjoy the new toys.

I do all my shooting with the 350D / rebel XT and it is rather small, but with the battery grip it feels really good in my large hands. Now I just need to get some money together to buy a battery grip so I can stop yoinking my room mates :)
 
Back
Top