My HTPC setup (Pics!)

e-stalked your "my life" album a bit.. not wierd at all.. anyways, you need a new expression

Am I wrong for wanting full nudity pics of the girls in his albums? Where do I subscribe for that?

e-stalked your "my life" album a bit.. not wierd at all.. anyways, you need a new expression

LOL.. I was massively inebriated in most of them... I usually like to be behind the camera.. I am now trying to smile more..

Am I wrong for wanting full nudity pics of the girls in his albums? Where do I subscribe for that?

Sorry.. those pictures and videos don't go online..

I don't wonder why he posts this; he's compensating for something.

Wouldn't me compensating for something mean that I would actually say the opposite.. like "I'm rich bitch!"?...

I was basically saying that I am NOT rich.. I am NOT better than any of you.. I am just a normal tech geek that has fun.. There is no compensation in that... sorry to dissapoint.

He's trying to compensate for not having a normal or small size penis, HOW DARE YOU GIVE US HOPE!!

darn you OP. Want to click the link so bad... must wait until I'm home.

Guy I used to work with setup a photographer account on Model Mayhem, learned how to shoot portraits, drop a few grand on camera gear, then proceeded to meet and bang a ridiculous number of models. He had a pretty good thing going, meet girls, take pics for free, tell the girls how amazing they are, arrange to meet girls to talk about more shoots, dinner, drinks, banging. Rinse repeat. Said the camera gear was the best investment he ever made.

When we all discuss H&B.

This dude found the H, and he has a lot of the B.

Gauraannnnnnnteed ;)

waiting for someone to make the counter to this post similar to:

ck0qo.jpg

Back