My dumbass ordered the wrong 120mm fan bracket to pump.

Hitti2

Limp Gawd
I am gonna take it to the shop and if the shop has a 4mm drill bit n 2 cclamps, ima cclamps the wrong bracket to

Pr3Ysaf.jpg

and drill four new 4mm holes.

If the shop doesn't have it, I have to travel an hour away to my dads shop to do it.

All in all this fucking Sux.

I have to be so damn precise.

I had to pop some holes in the pump mounting bracket included with my $200 Phanteks case, as it somehow did not come with DDC support.

Don't sweat it bro. Just take your time on those holes. =)

Yea I have washers to that came with the l240 kit for the 4mm Allen key screws, so if not have 4mm bit, maybe I can go 5mm or one up from 4mm to standard bit.

Hopefully in few hours "4" I can get something done.

Just hope the shop has cclamps/vice and bits. If not, I'm saying fuck loudly.

I have the drill, mm tape measure and the 4mm Allen key screw with the washer and the two brackets.

Make sure those suckers are tightened up! Get your roll of paper towels ready too! And while you're at it some compressed air wouldn't hurt ;)

What? Do the degree fitting turn till tightened? I mean the part where they adjust not the threaded part.

Nooooooo! They're supposed to be snug, not flimsy! Once you tighten them down they shouldn't have ANY play in them! This is why I told you to get your roll of paper towels ready. Start stuffing paper towels all around those badboys before you start the switch!

They're the rotary type right? Those still have a little play in them even after the threaded part is tight; they rotate on an O-ring.

Not much play, mind you, but a little. Are those the ones I directed you to or am I misremembering?

They r as tight as possible. I think. In the morning I will go over them. Atm I been up since 5am n its 11pm.

Ahh ok, yeah the seam where they turn got a tiny play, but not flimsy.

They r as tight as possible. I think. In the morning I will go over them. Atm I been up since 5am n its 11pm.
Go to bed brah. Tired is not a good way to be working on your machine. I popped a PSU once, it took the mobo, GPU, and one stick of RAM (wtf, right?) with it. This was immediately after my wife and I got home from hospital with our first child. XD

Go to bed brah. Tired is not a good way to be working on your machine. I popped a PSU once, it took the mobo, GPU, and one stick of RAM (wtf, right?) with it. This was immediately after my wife and I got home from hospital with our first child. XD

I gotta agree. Get some zzzzz's and start fresh. I killed alot of hardware under lack of sleep.

Running fluid through it two hours off a second PSU, no leaks so far. Once I get everything put together creating heat pressure, we'll find out.

Running fluid through it two hours off a second PSU, no leaks so far. Once I get everything put together creating heat pressure, we'll find out.
I like to leave my fill fitting cracked while I subject to loop to it's first thermal load, then tighten it down while it's hot. That way, you won't get any blowby due to internal pressure if the air in your loop heats enough to create a pressurized environment.

I've been using g a cpu intensive program for 13 hours, no leaks. Running between 63c and tops at 84c for few seconds.

Using xplotter to plot a 3TB HDD readying up for burstcoin mining. Using 7 threads.

Back