My case, Who says Tt is nothing but ogreish?

take the grillguard off the volcano 11+. it'll help for much better airflow and general noise reduction.

Originally posted by Tt Ownage
i got al the itmes i usedfor this on ebay

psone lcd
psone cable
av selector

I've been trying to find that damn cable everywhere, all I can find is the official Sony one.

I think I might go with a 3rd party LCD that has built in RCA jacks.

to answer your question, i have powered it by just the adapter that came with the lcd.. less work for meh :p

ok folks quick update on the front page

:)

new desktop pic

desktop.jpg

Notice the aquarium that is now added...
I just got it a few days ago and i m going to put some fishes in it soon....

time for some glowing blue fish ;)

yeah some of those blue glowing tetra's, commonly reffered to as neon tetras at pet stores would be the perfect addition to your office there heh

i heard they were trying to make those illegal now tho..

and i haven't been able to find any...

grrrr

/me stares at the empty aquarium

illegal! more information please if you have it, i love those little guys :(

i dont know of any other fish that glows blue that could possibly match your setup there, i do believe their is an aquarium sub forum under [H]obbies, if you want to post there maybe they can help.

Haha, i have a similar aquarium. Small 10gallon w/ blue/black rocks and that exact same hood. Mine's been running for about 2 years now though. You need to get some live plants, they'll fill up your aquarium nicely ;)

just a word of advice on that aquarium you got there, seeing in how I've had a tank since I was 12 (20 now :) ) you should drain it and put a towel or something under it between the desk and the bottom of the tank or it is going to ruin the finish on your nice desk there. Aquariums dont leak but they "sweat" and give of just enough condensation to ruin a good finish, so some kind of barrier is a good idea. Just my two cents :D

ok i will do that.. since i decided to go with a salt water instead of fresh water anways.

and yes.. i did paint that myself.... you can take it off my screw and just paint the whole thing without worries..
then put it back on

and more updates...

newsetup.jpg

newdesktop.jpg

the reason why i updated is becuz i decided to move my room around...

basically i moved everything so i don't have to do a 360 to watch tv.. and to have more room...

but i noticed that my pc was very close to the tv now.. so tada..

big ass screen that's only good for games... lol

i can't read any small fonts on that pos tv...

hrmmm time for an upgrade on the tv ;)

I can't read anything on my 20" flat screen either, but it beats my 17" CRT monitor for gaming goodness :)

ok now i m officially done with the LCD portion of my box...

Winamp visual in action..
visual.jpg

wallpaper background shrooms :)
LCDinfull.jpg

I m not doing anymore to it for a long time becuz i jsut bought a Asus 9800xt Pro and 3 XMS2 Corsair memory

so that costed me an arm and a leg...

but i couldn't resist these...
newfriends.jpg

NEW worklog coming soon..

Originally posted by kronchev
annny chance youll send me that fan controller?

it's in pieces...

funny story....

i got pissed off at it and threw it across the room.

don't ask

So you mention watercooling in your sig, but I've yet to see a picture of you wc setup? What gives? :)

I'll be putting WC in my Xaser as soon as all the parts come in, and I'm interested to see how you made it work.

Nice case. Very tidy and neat. The glowing tetras are have neon injected into them which is cruel. :D to setup :mad: to neon tetras. :eek:

Originally posted by ratman69
So you mention watercooling in your sig, but I've yet to see a picture of you wc setup? What gives? :)

I'll be putting WC in my Xaser as soon as all the parts come in, and I'm interested to see how you made it work.

welll..

it IS in my case.. and i have done many many more mods, such as top exhaust window, sleeving of wires.. modding PSU with that see-thru case, getting my LCD to display system stats. ect

it's just taht i have yet to get my digital camera back from a friend who went to Korea.

Originally posted by Tt Ownage
welll..

it IS in my case.. and i have done many many more mods, such as top exhaust window, sleeving of wires.. modding PSU with that see-thru case, getting my LCD to display system stats. ect

it's just taht i have yet to get my digital camera back from a friend who went to Korea.

Well, I'm looking forward to seeing them, but if your friend is in Korea, I'll probably have mine done before you get your camera back. :)

Updated 4/12/04

NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW~!!!!

New mx900
newmouse.jpg

new flat screen monitor
newmonitor.jpg

NEW water cooling system i know it appears dirty. but it's really clean with the window shut
wc.jpg

sidewc.jpg

NEW window on top + exhaust fan attached to Black Ice Exterme. the window trimiming is actual carbonfiber
comptop.jpg

LCD to display stats of comp *luv coolmon*
stats.jpg

Hey Tt where did you get that tape like thingy around the top blow hole and the purdy LCD??

TT is nothing but ogreish. :cool:

That being said, yours looks significantly less so.

I never thought I'd say this about a Xaser but... *gulp*... looks nice. :)

becuz green looks really better in person...

too much blue too...

i got yellow UV sleeved wires and green dye for water.. it realy looks great IMO

your LCD in the window is cool, but I think it would be more useful in the front where you can see it. there is a massive cable-forest in your drive cages and at the bottom, for which you need to stop playing with these frilly little rounded cables and do a proper tidy ribbon job. It's not 2001 anymore. Round cables are nonsense. Try and clean that up a bit so it doesnt look like there's so much going on. Case windows let people see what's going on in your case, so if theres a bunch of craziness its immediately apparent.

no matter what you do to it, it still looks just like a Tt, the looks of which arent for everyone, myself included. Then again, I hate case windows and LED fans in general, so perhaps its not the most constructive opinion. That having been said, at least you modded yours instead of leaving it alone, which is good. Good work on the watercooling, tho i cant agree with your choice of rad.

Back