My case, Who says Tt is nothing but ogreish?

Tt Ownage

Gawd
Updated 4/12/04

NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW~!!!!

New mx900
newmouse.jpg

new flat screen monitor
newmonitor.jpg

NEW water cooling system i know it appears dirty. but it's really clean with the window shut
wc.jpg

sidewc.jpg

NEW window on top + exhaust fan attached to Black Ice Exterme. the window trimiming is actual carbonfiber
comptop.jpg

LCD to display stats of comp *luv coolmon*
stats.jpg

Picture of my workstation
newdesktop.jpg

Picture of the LCD attached to my computer ( no i do not stare at it all day
newsetup.jpg

Tt Xaser III has an ugly fan controller on top... not anymore
front.jpg

I also painted the front part blue so it gives me a blue aluminum look. notice the blue lighte hoofs.. oooo
sideview2.jpg

Specification:

AMD Athlon XP 2400+ @ 2.3 ghz
UPGRADED to 9800xt <w00t!
1.5 Ghz Crucial Memory
4 UV cathode FAn lights
2 UV CCFL
Sound Blaster Audigy Plt. 2
Pioneer 105
LIte-on 48x24x48x
Lotsa blue lights.. modifications

plz plz read more as there are many more pix

for some reason it will only let me post max of 4 images.. maybe it's becuz i m a noob..

anyways i'll take some nite shots tonite.

tell me what you think! i love compliments :)

i never really had a problem with the Xaser's

is that your new night light because DAMN its bright

looks good though

I have no problem with the lights.. it's just the fan noise that keeps me up :D

Going into water cooling in a few weeks hopefully :(

How do you sleep with that thing on at night! Wow she's bright man!

I have a soft spot for silver/blue, and I like your case. My previous Cheiftec had the silver/bue treatment, as does my current Lian-Li.

From what I see on the outside, it doesnt look bad at all man. How about posting some pics of the inside?

what kind of cathodes are in there that put out such a spot light!
great lookin comp!

If you sleeve the wires it'll be a pretty damn nice looking case. Everything in your case is Tt lol...

Originally posted by kill_emma
too bad Tt doesnt do water cooling :p

*cough*

No offense, but I would get everything under control in that case before you even THINK of putting a WC setup in there.

As far as what you have now... it's too much for my tastes, but if you like it.. more power to you.

well i guess u pplz only demand perfection...

i was going to clean all the wires / tuck them away when i get my WC set up but i guess i'll do it now...

well not NOW.. but soon

Originally posted by ness1469
*cough*

No offense, but I would get everything under control in that case before you even THINK of putting a WC setup in there.

As far as what you have now... it's too much for my tastes, but if you like it.. more power to you.

I wouldn't call tt aquariusII watercooling, since it performs worse than aircooling.. :)

those cases still arn't in my very best intrests but so far your's is the second one that I have seen that I like, but still it doesn't matter what other people think of your case its what you like that matters ;) but none the less great job on it.:D

updated today...

put in 2 CCFL uv lights and 2 UV cathode bars

glows really nice at night..

anyways enjoy the pix

newadd.jpg

darknice.jpg

desktopbetter.jpg

Ever since i put UV cathodes in there.. the brightness of my case really went down and now it give me a glow look...

i really like the results.. :)

Total Townage? What the fuck is that?

I give you -48 points off for your sig, -50 off for that pos glowing thing sitting on your desk, and +1 points for your desktop, because I'm partial to Home Star Runner. That brings your coolness factor down to -97. Better luck next time tiger.

Whoa, I just saw your website too. That's a definite -* points. Bringing you down to -97+(-*).

Originally posted by NOTD665
Total Townage? What the fuck is that?

I give you -48 points off for your sig, -50 off for that pos glowing thing sitting on your desk, and +1 points for your desktop, because I'm partial to Home Star Runner. That brings your coolness factor down to -97. Better luck next time tiger.

whoa, better read the rules there, tiger. link 1 link 2

and about the case the uv shot looks a lot better than the blue which was bright. i wonder what your neighbors thought as they walked by your house with blue light streaming from every window and crevice of the building :D

i usully dont like the look of thermaltake cases but yours is the cleanest thermalright setup ive seen, well done. :)

Originally posted by Tt Ownage
talk slower so i can understand ya ;)
Wtf are you talking about? This is a forum. you communicate to other users by writing. Retard!

OMFG!! added an LCD screen today...

specs:

psone lcd 50 bux shipped

don't you just love dead or alive volleyball? :D
lcdchick.jpg

with desktop.. sorry for fugly shot of lcd
lcddesktop.jpg

lcd next to xbox
lcdxbox.jpg

lcd side...
complcd.jpg

the island of DOA volleyball ;)
island.jpg

Haven't added it as a second monitor yet becuz i have a new PCI video card on the way.. but when i do.. it's on like donkey kong

my future plans still...

water cool
1 VFD
1 LCD

and i will be done sadly :(... or will i?

Originally posted by Tt Ownage
OMFG!! added an LCD screen today...

specs:

psone lcd 50 bux shipped

don't you just love dead or alive volleyball? :D
http://www.sexymodz.com/lcdchick.jpg[IMG]

with desktop.. sorry for fugly shot of lcd
[IMG]http://www.sexymodz.com/lcddesktop.jpg[IMG]

lcd next to xbox
[IMG]http://www.sexymodz.com/lcdxbox.jpg[IMG]

lcd side...
[IMG]http://www.sexymodz.com/complcd.jpg[IMG]

the island of DOA volleyball ;)
[IMG]http://www.sexymodz.com/island.jpg[IMG]

Haven't added it as a second monitor yet becuz i have a new PCI video card on the way.. but when i do.. it's on like donkey kong

my future plans still...

water cool
1 VFD
1 LCD

and i will be done sadly :(... or will i? [/B][/QUOTE]have a link to where you learned to to do that? yes ive already seen the sticky.

If I had the money, time, and energy, I too would ged a XaserIII case. This one is nice Tt Ownage

well there's no real mod to it...

basically i chop off the case.. take the innerds and connct it to my xbox.

i used the following items...

cable.jpg

To connect to the psone LCD screen

and

blah.jpg

to connect such things as xbox. dvd player, and video card when it comes...

yep... people just make u think it's hard....

:D

lol

i used my old video card to hook up the video to it .. it worked when booting the computer up but it doesn't have a driver for windows xp or 2000 so it shuts down by itself...

also i decided to use the switch becuz i plan on adding my playstation and such on it..

it was fun to play tetris on the little lcd while i died at cs

:D

TT, how did you power that thing?

Can you give me a link to the adaptor you have to buy to hook it up to other systems such as a PS2 or Xbox?

Back