A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Got a problem, my comp one day just froze up and restarted itself, when I came back on and was webbrowsing, I noticed all my bookmarks were gone....anyway to get em back? I use Firefox
like i told ya, keep a backup folder of FAVORITES from IE, then put that folder under
c:\docs settings\current user\favorites, then when u install FF u can just import ur junk form IE, thats how i always do it, i keep my favorites folder backedup on my server and my 2nd hard drive so i havce several copies....
but man it sounds strange for your situation. and i really dont kno where FF keeps its list of bookmarks