• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Mxm Sli

Tim

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
May 4, 2000
Messages
5,176
While the Quad SLI from Dell and Nvidia seems like a cool concepet, I think the more exciting product was from MSI.

Tech Report show the goods here:
http://www.techreport.com/onearticle.x/9240

Upgradeable SLI on a single slot solution, with lower power consumption. Now that is something I think I could sink my teeth into.
 
very interesting idea.

Integraging those connectors onto a sff motherboard would be awesome, or even just one connector. I would keep the PCIe slot free for other things
 
Back
Top