emoretared
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Sep 3, 2003
- Messages
- 261
Well, looks like my all time, never fail, always be there by my side, greatest mouse ever, is going bad. I got the MX510 the week it hit my local best buy, to replace my MS inteli 1.1. Been using this baby hardcore the whole time, for the first few months it was on a Ratpadz, (bye bye feet). I then put it on this wonderful fUnc pad smooth side. So i think i've got it made with my mouse and pad. Wrong!
First off I am not one of those people when they get mad at a game and slam their mouse. So about 3 months ago mouse button 4, the default 'back' button decides it only wants to work about 20% of the time. That's ok I can deal with that. Now today, i go to click one something and what happens... Nothing. Hmm so i try again. It works. So im testing it out and im just single clicking around, and what happens? about every 10 clicks the button doesnt work, and about ever 15 or so the mouse will Double click it self when i only click once. So, how are them new Razers? Or should i stick my logitechs side?
First off I am not one of those people when they get mad at a game and slam their mouse. So about 3 months ago mouse button 4, the default 'back' button decides it only wants to work about 20% of the time. That's ok I can deal with that. Now today, i go to click one something and what happens... Nothing. Hmm so i try again. It works. So im testing it out and im just single clicking around, and what happens? about every 10 clicks the button doesnt work, and about ever 15 or so the mouse will Double click it self when i only click once. So, how are them new Razers? Or should i stick my logitechs side?