• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

MX vs ATV: Reflex

Its the same game mostly. The new control setup is nice once you get the hang of it, but its not perfect. The graphics are a nice step up. I'm a big fan of the ruts that develop through a race, it does encourage running the same line over multiple laps. Customization of bikes is a nice edition. If you liked the other games, you'll like this. I've been playing these since the first Motocross Madness - i've never been disapointed with a Rainbow game.
 
It's okay. Fun block passing the game and watching them fly over the berm. :D I didn't get to play online to do it to real people though. From what I have read the online sucks sometimes. What do I know... I didn't go online.
 
Back
Top