• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

MVN - Spring 2006

roftranspo said:
rayman...you know what to do :)

Yup... he has to turn all his PCs over to my name to make up the stats I lost to the UD contest :D



Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
I'm getting married soon.... no money for boxen.... otherwise, I woulda left all my current PCs on F@H and bought shiny new UD machines :D

but alas, SWMBO (not to mention the quest for housing and the ring and the planning of the wedding) has spoken.... lol


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
Oh hell... I'm in trouble. I didn't even realise this ended... or that I'd lost.


Transpo.... just dont say anything.
 
Viper87227 said:
Transpo.... just dont say anything.
ANYTHING :D

OSUguy98 said:
I'm getting married soon.... no money for boxen.... otherwise, I woulda left all my current PCs on F@H and bought shiny new UD machines

but alas, SWMBO (not to mention the quest for housing and the ring and the planning of the wedding) has spoken.... lol
Do what i did when i switched one over for a contest....keep UD going but turn on F@H with the priority level set to low and something like 50% on CPU usage and that way both will just at the same time....Also congrats on getting married....remember...Money dance=ALOT OF MONEY...for more boxen :) i wonder if you can register at Fry's or Newegg :)
 
OSUguy98 said:
I'm getting married soon.... no money for boxen.... otherwise, I woulda left all my current PCs on F@H and bought shiny new UD machines :D

Congratulations! However, after nearly 40 years of marriage, I can say unequivically that marriage is more expensive than folding... :D

 
Back
Top