Must Watch Video of the Day

That made my day complete. I want to edit videos like that now. Anyone have source on software that can?

I usually can watch stuff like this without caring but I got to 00:29 and it just wreaked of fakeness and crap.... a sad wannabe attempt at the now youtube famous "freddyw" who started making these A-grade about 2 years ago and has been putting about one out per month on his youtube subscribtions (definitely check out the asian dude freddyw on youtube).

In this, The guns were totally sounding weak and fake was a big buzz kill, no recoil with the gun also was hugely bad,and fake looking dust clouds/muzzle flash from the early 1990s were better.

Then the 3 actors I saw so far looked/acted very C-grade.... the man was shaking and talked bad, the asian kid wasn't looking really anxious to battle or die at all, and the black kid running didn't look scared truly at all..... this was just a sad wannabe attempt at riding the coattails of freddyw's ideas.... really, just a lame attempt and a fail if you ask me or anyone who's seen the original maker of videos like this.

It was probably one of the best lightsaber films I have seen. Still a little cheesy though. Would have been better with some force stuff thrown in.

Lucas dont mind ppl making ligthsabers, but they'll send all their lawyers after you if you use forcepowers, that's just how they are, go look around on game modding forums, sabers OK, forcepowers NOT.

I want my 3 minutes back. Light Sabre effect in home movies isn't cool anymore and hasn't been for a few years.

The best part is, I liked it for the last 20 seconds when you get the "3 minutes" stuff.

Besides, it is a 3 minute video, the people that are acting all put out by watching it...LOL!

I'm still refunding the three minutes though...for your refund, kindly fill out these forms and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. :D

I appreciate the effort but I am so sick of Star Wars I can honestly say I won't be watching any of them for years to come. I saw the Empire Strikes back around 80 when I was just a kid and to me that will always be the best one. Ice planet Hoth, the AT-AT's, the Taun-Taun, etc etc. Yeah cool stuff but wow ... it's like .. please ... stop ... enough. It's all around you 24/7 damn near.

Why doesn't this man come up with a new story? He has the money and clearly, the imagination. Yeah, something without #$$@#%! light-sabers.

took me 10 seconds to know that this video sucks, because I don't watch movies with images of guns or other weapons in it.

Nobody has pointed this out yet, but the Asian kid plays Mike Chang on Glee. Interesting concept, but i was asking myself, "why don't they just kill the old guy?"

Lucas dont mind ppl making ligthsabers, but they'll send all their lawyers after you if you use forcepowers, that's just how they are, go look around on game modding forums, sabers OK, forcepowers NOT.

I wouldn't use force powers. I would say they have implants and are using Biotic powers.

It was pretty weak. The story made zero sense. If there was a real fear from this old man, screw chasing someone down, put a bullet in his head.

But that would turn a 3-min. video into a 3-sec. video and we'd still have to find a way to kill (no pun intended) another 177 sec. :eek:

I appreciate the effort but I am so sick of Star Wars I can honestly say I won't be watching any of them for years to come. I saw the Empire Strikes back around 80 when I was just a kid and to me that will always be the best one. Ice planet Hoth, the AT-AT's, the Taun-Taun, etc etc. Yeah cool stuff but wow ... it's like .. please ... stop ... enough. It's all around you 24/7 damn near.

Why doesn't this man come up with a new story? He has the money and clearly, the imagination. Yeah, something without #$$@#%! light-sabers.

Maybe he doesn't. You love Empire, which Lucas was less involved in than any other SW movie. Didn't direct and he didn't do the screen play. Is it a coincidence that it's the best one? I don't think so. Even Jedi is only about 3/4 of a good movie and that's assuming you don't mind the tedi bears. If you dislike them, then it's about half a decent movie. The last 30 minutes is just a remake of the end of that old Star Wars movie.

It wasn't terrible.

The best lightsaber duel fan-vid I ever saw was of these two asian brothers who are fighting in a field. They were both obviously trained in martial arts, and choreographed a great fight. I don't remember the name of it, but remember it had a narration that sounded liked a civil-war letter from one those old Ken Burns documentaries.

Back