Must See Video of the Day

wonder what that would feel like when you realize at the last second your a little low and cant get any lift lol

guess you probably wouldn't feel very much really

I'm surprised this guy's balls didn't hit the ground when he went through the opening.

Granted... he created a "must see."

But it's hard to get super hyped up about it. It is not a question of IF you die doing this, but WHEN you die doing this. Do we get a "must see video" when he misses the approach and hits the ground?

Even motorcycle racing and street luging are not as insane as this.

I wont lie i would shit my pants and cry like a girl the whole way.

Granted... he created a "must see."

But it's hard to get super hyped up about it. It is not a question of IF you die doing this, but WHEN you die doing this. Do we get a "must see video" when he misses the approach and hits the ground?

Even motorcycle racing and street luging are not as insane as this.

Sound like a glass half empty kind of guy.

Truly a 'must see'.

What is he doing there at the end, like 200mph? Regardless, you won't see me doing that anytime soon.

Well he's pretty lucky. Some years ago Dwain Weston tried a similar stunt with a bridge and ended with a bad result. Google him.

Balls of Steel like this must off set his center of gravity and allow him to use that camera on his head.

I wouldn't need a smoke flair if that was me... You'd be seeing shit flying out of my ass if I ever attempted it.... :eek:

So some dude with a lot of money does stupid highly risky things until he kills himself...

When things go bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF214wDC4L8
You can keep that fricken sport.:eek:

Brutal. It does occur to me that with regard to the video in the OP, you can have perfect control and 10000 jumps but threading a hole like the one he did means the margin of error is so small that your life is literally in the hands of mother nature and a sudden gust of wind not sending you to the great beyond.

I started sky diving last year. and once i get a couple hundred jumps i will probably start to base jump. but even then i won't be trying crazy stuff like that, though i said that about base jumping when i first started sky diving :D

Don't knock it if you haven't tried it. these people know the risks and trained and trained and trained for them if they are willing to take the risks then more power to them. its not just some dumb ass jumping of a cliff for kicks.

I started sky diving last year. and once i get a couple hundred jumps i will probably start to base jump. but even then i won't be trying crazy stuff like that, though i said that about base jumping when i first started sky diving :D

Don't knock it if you haven't tried it. these people know the risks and trained and trained and trained for them if they are willing to take the risks then more power to them. its not just some dumb ass jumping of a cliff for kicks.

Have not tried it and im still going to knock it. Fuck that.

Have not tried it and im still going to knock it. Fuck that.

QFT.

Even if someone has trained and trained and trained hundreds of times for Russian Rullette, the bullet will be loaded when the trigger's pressed. Sure everyone has the right to kill themselves, but the rest of us will still shake our heads in disbelief when some does something stupid and kills themselves.

This will be on my bucket list, when i'm 90.

If I'm so sick and about to die, then you can throw me out of a plane. I wouldn't mind dying that way.

QFT.

Even if someone has trained and trained and trained hundreds of times for Russian Rullette, the bullet will be loaded when the trigger's pressed. Sure everyone has the right to kill themselves, but the rest of us will still shake our heads in disbelief when some does something stupid and kills themselves.

claiming its like Russian roulette is very unfair, its more like climbing mount Everest sure its dangerous but its a challenge and and accomplishment (if you dont die). loads of people die climbing Everest but they dont get a bad rap for doing it.

claiming its like Russian roulette is very unfair, its more like climbing mount Everest sure its dangerous but its a challenge and and accomplishment (if you dont die). loads of people die climbing Everest but they dont get a bad rap for doing it.

No, it is not like climbing Mt. Everest its like jumping off Mt. Everest...

I like this article a lot, shows just how 'unsafe' driving is compared to skydiving.

There are adrenaline junkies and then there are these guys. I enjoy a good adrenaline as much as the next guy, but they're taking it a to a level I don't think that I'll ever see.

Back