Musky just hit 800m

Nathan_P

[H]ard DCOTM x3
Big congrats to musky on hitting the huge total of 800m!!, congrats and fold on.:cool:

Seen better :D

Awesome work musky. Go Go Go. <-- That just does feel right without pom-poms.

Last edited:
Congrats! :eek: :D :cool:

That is one large truck load of Pimp [H]ats!

Damnit I missed it musky, Congrats on the 800,000,000 and keep an eye on your rear view :D

It would be a whole lot nicer if we could get some serious ramping going to keep EVGA from passing us back. I honestly didn't notice until this morning, as I have had the EOC stats page on the team view for the last week or so.

Thanks everyone.

It would be a whole lot nicer if we could get some serious ramping going to keep EVGA from passing us back. I honestly didn't notice until this morning, as I have had the EOC stats page on the team view for the last week or so.

Thanks everyone.

I'm working on it, but my damn mobo is still on pre-order:mad:

I'm working on it, but my damn mobo is still on pre-order:mad:

I am working on it also picked up another GTX 580 last night, it should be here by Wednesday, and it is going to be such a tough build it should take me all of 5 min to get it going and hopefully add another 250K. :D

I am working on it also picked up another GTX 580 last night, it should be here by Wednesday, and it is going to be such a tough build it should take me all of 5 min to get it going and hopefully add another 250K. :D
Yup, it takes a lot more skill and money to add a gpu than to build a 4P. ;)
My GTX460 and smp can only muster a little over 100k ppd for the [H]

Last edited:
Back