Muskin reactor 1TB SSD $220

OFaceSIG

2[H]4U
The egg has Muskin's reactor 1TB SSD for $220 shipped.

Egg Item#: N82E16820226596

Plus it's made in 'Merica!

God this seems smoking hot. I almost want to sell my 2 Samsung 512's for $150 each and throw $100 on top and have a 2tb Raid-0 setup. damn ..................

Just got one of these used and installed windows on it and ran some crystaldiskmark. Drive is definitely not a speedy thing but the GB/$ was just to great to pass up.

Anyone looking to save a few bucks this is also on Jet Jet.com so you can do the promo code and get it down to around $200.

My experience with Jet is that I am 99% sure that it will be fulfilled by Newegg anyways.

I've owned this drive for about a year. It's rock solid & it's pretty fast overall. Doesn't come with any bells or whistles. I don't even want to mention what I paid for it back then.

I purchased the 512gb ECO and will be reviewing it. It appears to use a different controller than the other ECOs, and it was the cheapest 512GB SSD last week. I'll post a link here when I finish.

I must have bad luck, I brought 5 of these. 3 of them have failed in 2 months. :(

Their RMA is okay though.

I must have bad luck, I brought 5 of these. 3 of them have failed in 2 months. :(

Their RMA is okay though.

I bought Crucial 480GB refurbished and it was DOA. I had to send it back for a replacement and pay for shipping. )-:

Good deal. Reminds me of the crucial 1tb SSD mistakenly priced at $179. Wish I had bought more than one.

Anyone looking to save a few bucks this is also on Jet Jet.com so you can do the promo code and get it down to around $200.

My experience with Jet is that I am 99% sure that it will be fulfilled by Newegg anyways.

Just purchased thru Jet.com with the Promo

Price Subtotal: $232.98
Extra Savings: -$5.13
SCARYMOMMY2015: -$34.18
Shipping Fee: FREE
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Order Total: $193.67

Will see where it comes from but I bet it will be Newegg.

Back