Multiple Instances of Browser in Tabs

SKiTLz

2[H]4U
Ok fellas. I've tried Firefox and Maxathon. Both may be able to do what I want but i couldnt find anything after days.

I need a browser than can load two TABS in two INSTANCES. Not SESSIONS.

Meaning normally tabs stay within one instance of the program.

I need this because I have two citrix connetions with two ids. Both ID's are used on the same website URL so if I login with the second ID it logs out the first ID. But if its two instances then each one has its own session and wont log each other out..

I just want to be able to have both in one window cascaded .

Anyone got any ideas?

This is the truly simple way out but...
use one window of firefox and one of maxathon.
Not only will it be two separate instances, it will be two separate programs.

I guess you could do this till someone had a real answer for you.

Vette5885 said:
This is the truly simple way out but...
use one window of firefox and one of maxathon.
Not only will it be two separate instances, it will be two separate programs.

I guess you could do this till someone had a real answer for you.
yea I can just run two instances of IE fine. Thanks though. Im trying to get them tabbed in one window.

The way you have worded your problem, I don't think im quite understanding fully. But ill give it a shot. In firefox, click the tools button in the file bar, and then select options. Click the tabs, option in the options window, then the new window option. You can download the tab mix plus extension to get greater control over your tabs, and this may help do what you want.

SKiTLz said:
yea I can just run two instances of IE fine. Thanks though. Im trying to get them tabbed in one window.
Well, I did mean it as more of a joke, but...

Maybe you can try running Firefox twice, but under different credentials. Make two shorcuts, then leave one as-is, then set the other one to run under a different name. I have no idea if this will work or not (I would try it myself but I don't think I can reproduce your situation), but Its easy enough to try out.

Back