ok this is the thing. i'm reading online an dsee that my older 15 amp single rail psu of 400 watts is to old. So I'm told that the psu with 12 volt rail with higher amperage is what is needed for modern rigs. compared to older rigs that are more even wattage across the output. Ok here is the deal what is better a single 12 volt rail at 60 amps
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817703009
are a multiple rail 4 at 19
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817171024
I'm not neccesarly decideing between the two but. I won't to know the disadvantages before makeing a decision. I know the corsair has excellent reveiws. not sure of the other?
so which is better multiple are single and what are the benifits?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817703009
are a multiple rail 4 at 19
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817171024
I'm not neccesarly decideing between the two but. I won't to know the disadvantages before makeing a decision. I know the corsair has excellent reveiws. not sure of the other?
so which is better multiple are single and what are the benifits?