Going to start working on a new project for work.
I'm building a system for monitoring servers/devices.
I'm going to have 3 or 4 monitors (depending on budgets) and one Windows based PC to control them.
Whats the best route to go as far as video cards? I have a pretty strict budget to adhere to, so I was initially thinking of using 4 cheap PCI video cards.
But how is that going to work in windows? I've never actually played with a system with more than one video card in it.
Probably a stupid question, but I'm needing to be pointed in the right direction.
TIA
I'm building a system for monitoring servers/devices.
I'm going to have 3 or 4 monitors (depending on budgets) and one Windows based PC to control them.
Whats the best route to go as far as video cards? I have a pretty strict budget to adhere to, so I was initially thinking of using 4 cheap PCI video cards.
But how is that going to work in windows? I've never actually played with a system with more than one video card in it.
Probably a stupid question, but I'm needing to be pointed in the right direction.
TIA