• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Multi color prints?

SticKx911

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
3,136
I just impulse bought a centauri carbon 2 kit with the canvas setup. I took about a year off of 3d printing, but I never did multi color.

Any good tips or suggestions on successful prints using multi color? I always just used cura to slice, but is that sufficient still?
 
Getting the hang of orca still, but this printer is light years better than my old Neptune 4.
The state of the art seems to have improved a lot. I have a Snapmaker U1 and it's pretty much click and print, even with 4 colors. Plus the multi toolhead setup is drastically faster and produces far less waste than the older single had designs.
 
Back
Top