EEE 901:
1.6 Ghz Atom
9 inch screen; 1024 x 600 res
802.11.a/b/g/n
blutooth
1 gig ddr
12 or 20 gig SSD
1.3 MP cam
up to 7.8 hour battery time
9 inch by 6.7 inch form factor
Wind:
1.6 Ghz Atom
10 inch screen; 1024 x 600 res
802.11a/b/g
bluetooth
1 gig ddr
80 gig 5400 rpm SATA
1.3 MP cam
up to 5.5 hour battery time
10.23 inch by 7 inch form factor
----------
Personally, I'm torn now. The size doesn't matter to me. Most reviews have said that even typing on the smaller EEE 901 doesn't take long to get used to. For me, it's whether I want an SSD and 802.11n but with an uglier casing, or whether I want a better looking case but without 802.11n and with an HD instead of an SSD.
WIND:
http://www.laptopmag.com/review/laptops/msi-wind.aspx?page=1
http://www.vr-zone.com/articles/MSI_Wind_PC:_Intel_Atom_performance_(Updated)/5803-1.html
EEE 901:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogXm....com/2008/06/asus-eee-901-hands-on-video.html
http://translate.google.com/transla...8/06/03/computex-2008-eee-pc-901-1000-02-700/
1.6 Ghz Atom
9 inch screen; 1024 x 600 res
802.11.a/b/g/n
blutooth
1 gig ddr
12 or 20 gig SSD
1.3 MP cam
up to 7.8 hour battery time
9 inch by 6.7 inch form factor
Wind:
1.6 Ghz Atom
10 inch screen; 1024 x 600 res
802.11a/b/g
bluetooth
1 gig ddr
80 gig 5400 rpm SATA
1.3 MP cam
up to 5.5 hour battery time
10.23 inch by 7 inch form factor
----------
Personally, I'm torn now. The size doesn't matter to me. Most reviews have said that even typing on the smaller EEE 901 doesn't take long to get used to. For me, it's whether I want an SSD and 802.11n but with an uglier casing, or whether I want a better looking case but without 802.11n and with an HD instead of an SSD.
WIND:
http://www.laptopmag.com/review/laptops/msi-wind.aspx?page=1
http://www.vr-zone.com/articles/MSI_Wind_PC:_Intel_Atom_performance_(Updated)/5803-1.html
EEE 901:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogXm....com/2008/06/asus-eee-901-hands-on-video.html
http://translate.google.com/transla...8/06/03/computex-2008-eee-pc-901-1000-02-700/