MSI RX480 / 470 Measurements?

LTZ

Weaksauce
I am considering one of these cards for my build in an NCASE M1 but the width is limited to a maximum of 140mm for the GPU. According to the specs for these cards they are right at the maximum but it appears that the power connector is inset from the edge of the card. I was wondering if any owners could provide me any measurements of how wide the card is at the power connector so I can figure out if there is enough room to connect the power cable and clear the side panel.

I appreciate your help but I am not sure what you are getting at. I am aware of this and have read the compatibility info that NCASE provides but this does not tell me what these MSI cards measure at the power connector. Haven't seen this info in any of the reviews of the cards I have read or any spec sheets.

Oh and to be clear I am talking about the Gaming X models which are 5.51" wide at their widest point according to MSI at least. They aren't telling me how wide the card is at the actual power connector which appears to be a lot less than 5.51" but I can't tell how much.

Then look at a different card, MSI cards are known for being large.

Back