MSI RX1900 CrossFire Edition 512MB PCI-E Video Card $289.99

annaconda

[H]F Junkie
Sweet rebate on a powerful GPU. Newegg has the MSI RX1900 CrossFire Edition 512MB PCI-E Video Card for a low $289.99 after rebate ($150). $6.41 Three Day Shipping. Tax in CA, NJ, TN, PR. (Thanks Emerson)

$150 rebate Exp 11/30/06

If you guys think this is not a good deal, please let me know where is better deal. :D

Dunno if i'd trust MSI to come through with the rebate. I bought an MSI X1900XTX through them for 150$ off about two months ago, have yet to hear anything from them...

Hippie said:
Dunno if i'd trust MSI to come through with the rebate. I bought an MSI X1900XTX through them for 150$ off about two months ago, have yet to hear anything from them...

Well you should have made copies of all the documents e.g UPC, Sales Receipt etc. If you did then you are fine, call them.

Hippie said:

i got in on the same deal and had sent the rebate in 4-5 weeks ago, still nothing on my end... if it does go through, it would be a sweet deal (x1900xtx for $280ish), otherwise, it's time to start b*tching ppl out on the phone :)

I bought this back on 8/06 and still have not recieved my $150 rebate.. hoping it's in soon.

The Asus version is $309. For the Extra $20, it might be worth it with no rebate.

Back