MSI P6N SLI-FI / Platinum (650i) Thread

Thanks! Yeah I also tried motherboard monitor however it doesn't seem to have the presets for this mobo. I will try the PC Wizard application you mentioned.

PC Wizard doesn't get all the temps right (it reports one of them as 255C ;) ), but it has a handy desktop overlay display when minimized and a lot of various other system info on the main interface.

I see it affecting the NB cooling in a positive way since with my current configuration not only is more air being blown over the large heatsink at the back (the one that covers the mosfets and is connected to the NB and SB via heatpipes), but it's now getting totally cool air from the outside of the case.....

....The rear fan (the one I reversed) is a Yate Loon 120mm and it's running full speed. The top fan is the huge 200mm (or maybe it's 140mm?) TriCool that came with the case and I believe it's set to run full speed as well.

If you don't mind, what settings do you have set, I was never able to get stable at 3.4Ghz, which is my goal... also I have a 06 week 40 E6600. The top fan is a 20cm one. I may remove the heat pipe on the NB/SB and artic silver it, maybe that will help me some.

If you don't mind, what settings do you have set, I was never able to get stable at 3.4Ghz, which is my goal... also I have a 06 week 40 E6600. The top fan is a 20cm one. I may remove the heat pipe on the NB/SB and artic silver it, maybe that will help me some.

Manual settings (not linked or auto)
CPU FSB @ 1550
ram @ 775

vcore is up .1500v (Remember there is a ~.03 vdrop when the CPU is under load - account for this!)
NB @ 1.5V
SB @ 1.6V
HTT voltage up 8%

Memory is Buffalo Firestix PC6400 @ 775mhz DDR 4-4-4-24 2T

Info on my CPU:

Prod code ends in SL9ZL - FPO/Batch code is L704R984 - Pack date 4/17/2007

Manual settings (not linked or auto)
CPU FSB @ 1550
ram @ 775

vcore is up .1500v (Remember there is a ~.03 vdrop when the CPU is under load - account for this!)
NB @ 1.5V
SB @ 1.6V
HTT voltage up 8%

Memory is Buffalo Firestix PC6400 @ 775mhz DDR 4-4-4-24 2T

Info on my CPU:

Prod code ends in SL9ZL - FPO/Batch code is L704R984 - Pack date 4/17/2007

Thanks, I may try some more this weekend.

so far so good at 445 fsb! i'll let cha know more if it make it through tonights gaming session;) up'd the vcore to+.1250 nb: 1.45 vtt: 6% sb:1.55

I can only buy one stick of ram right now. If I buy one later, with the same model number, would that be considered a matched set? I don't wanna screw myself on the OC'ing aspect. Another question is: Did you guys take off all of the passive cooling and put down some AS-5, or any thermal compound? Is that overkill?

Hey! My RMA posted, it's on to STEP 3 (which means there should be a return coming soon). I'm also going to buy more RAM. Excitement! I miss my Platinum.

I checked my tracking # and it is expected to be delivered to Newegg on Monday.

When I get the board back I'll be returning the P5B Deluxe I've been playing with and keeping the Platinum. Mostly because I don't need two MBs :) . I was able to get stable (couple hours Orthos) at 3500 (7 multiplier), 500mhz fsb, 1:1 with my ram. The chip set runs very hot and I had to really push voltages. I think the only reason its doable is because the P5B lets you go to 1.65v on the NB vs 1.5 for the Platinum. It allows for a 100~150 mhz higher OC then my CPU and ram are maxed out, so not worth the heat. I'll keep the Platinum and my fairly cool 3420 OC.

I also ordered an Antec P180b case. This is part of my Home Theater and I had a desktop case to put on the shelf. The case is too cramped, I had to add fans to move air and it's too noisy. I'm also afraid to add more HD's and create more heat. I like that the P180b keeps the HDs and PS separate. I also like that this case is toned down with the lights compared to the 900. All that glowing would drive me crazy :eek:. Thanks for the heads up on this case guys! From what I read the new rev 180's have the same modifications the 182's we'll see when it gets here.

I also discovered that my two video cards are toast. all I can think happened is something went first, either the Platinum MB or video card, then the second card croaked after being plugged into the damaged MB. Neither card would boot in the Asus, I plugged in an old PCI card and things booted fine. So picked up a cheap PCIe card and the board booted right up. I'm glad they were only 6800's from ebay, but still a couple hundred $ worth the cards :rolleyes:.

I can only buy one stick of ram right now. If I buy one later, with the same model number, would that be considered a matched set? I don't wanna screw myself on the OC'ing aspect. Another question is: Did you guys take off all of the passive cooling and put down some AS-5, or any thermal compound? Is that overkill?

yeah that would be fine...i'm running two different DDR2 800 sticks right now and can oc. can only get them to like 866 but thats ok...

i took all the cooling off, removed the shit they had on em and put the cheapo silver stuff i've had for years. got it from tigerdirect a long time ago and i'm just now running out. but i have a HSF on the NB and just the little heatsink on the SB which is fine.

Hey y'all.

I just got my rig up and running this week.
  • MSI P6N SLI-FI
  • E6420 (steppin 6 revision B2 - from cupZ)
  • 2x1GB GSkill HK 4-4-3-5
  • ATI Radeon X1950Pro

Great system, I was impress ed when I got it OC'd to 3ghz no problem with stock cooler and maybe a single vCore bump, I don't remember. It ran orthos in mid-60s. Now I'm trying to push it futher with my Freezer 7 Pro, but am having some trouble getting it very high. I couldn't crack 1525 with vcore @ 1.35v. I just managed to get it stable at 3.2 (FSB 400 8x Multi) with vcore @ 1.45v and NB @ 1.35v and vRam @ 2.1v running orthos small FFT while I type with temps around 56C. From what I've gathered these voltages aren't to high, but I'm looking for conformation. One thing I'm curious about, my vCor shows 1.45-1.46 during idle but speedfan reports 1.43-1.42 under load, is this normal?

Oh, and to show off here are some pictures of my rig, comments appreciated! (A bit excited since this is my first build)

1 2 3 4
  1. I modded my NB HS, pulling it off and replacing the TP with AS5, removed the blue metal sheet and added a 40mm fan.
  2. Here is a pic of the bottom of the mainboard with screws for the HSF, not the rubber washers to insulate.
  3. And this is the finished mounting of the Freezer 7, I used springs to to hold it down.
  4. And the finished product, a case shot.

hey guys, today i picked up a msi p6n-SLI as well, and i have some questions about it, mainly the NB cooling:

ive noticed that even by touching the heatsink on one side, i was able to tilt it one way or the other, the mounting clips dont seem very tight or sturdy, is this normal? Also, does the normal passive sink work good enough? i also picked up an arctic freeze 7 pro, so my NB wont be getting much airflow from the cpu sink (unlike with the stock sink)

tomorrow itll be out with the old (amd x2 939) and in with the new (e4300 on p6n SLI) for me, wish me luck!

EDIT: woah troutinator, i just noticed, you have a CM centurion as well? damn our rigs are gonna look similar, P6nSLI in a centurion with a freezer 7 pro :D

hey guys, today i picked up a msi p6n-SLI as well, and i have some questions about it, mainly the NB cooling:

ive noticed that even by touching the heatsink on one side, i was able to tilt it one way or the other, the mounting clips dont seem very tight or sturdy, is this normal? Also, does the normal passive sink work good enough? i also picked up an arctic freeze 7 pro, so my NB wont be getting much airflow from the cpu sink (unlike with the stock sink)

tomorrow itll be out with the old (amd x2 939) and in with the new (e4300 on p6n SLI) for me, wish me luck!

EDIT: woah troutinator, i just noticed, you have a CM centurion as well? damn our rigs are gonna look similar, P6nSLI in a centurion with a freezer 7 pro :D

Lol, Centurion was $30 AR at local CompUSA, how could I pass it up? As for the NB HS, yeah, I didn't like it either, but when I went to replace there little plastic clips I had bought the wrong size screws, so I decided just to leave it the way they were, but I did replace the thermal paste that came on it with Artic Silver 5, which should help, and placed a fan on it as you can see in my pics.

Hope you build goes well. I'm having trouble keeping my stable at 3.2Ghz, but 3 is a rock solid. For some reason when I rebooted from stress testing my rig at 3.2Ghz it would boot, had to lower it back down to 3 to get running again. :(

It's completely normal for the NB cooler to be able to be tipped from side to side, it's not the best method of mounting a cooler, but most companies use it. Is the cooler good enough, nope, not if you plan on OC'ing your rig at all.................:eek:

25ql3.jpg

thanks for the comments, ive never seen this tilting thing before on a NB heatsink, so i was a bit worried

as for OCing, ill play around a bit with it, but i plan on running my e4300 at 2.4 daily usage, which shouldnt be much trouble for the mobo (since its the same as running a e6600)

and dude biohazard, what kind of cooling monstrosity do you have on that chip? it looks awesome! I might just go for a small fan like trout though

:confused: ONE Quick Question for now. I want to using the following memory but I checked the first page of this thread and as to date this memory has not been listed. It is a new build so it will not be a problem returning the memory to Newegg. It did get a very good rating at newegg.

It is the OCZ Reaper HPC Edition 1066 OCZ2RPR1066GK. (2 X 1 GB)

Has anyone out there used the memory before? If I do not hear from anyone I will assume that is no and will be the first to try it out. I will inform this thread about the results. I will be using the following in my new rig...

C2D E6600
MSI P6N SLI Platinum
ATI X1600 Pro 512 MB memory
2 X 250 SATA II WD HD
2X Sony SATA DVD Burners
Thermal Sprit II NB Cooler
AF 7 Pro UPC Cooler
Thermaltake Aquila Case w/ 2 120MM Fans
Ultra XVS 700 Watt PS
SB Audigy Sound system
NEC floppy

Any suggestion or comments are welcome. I will purchase processor, memory, MB, and Sony burners the end of next week. I have the rest on hand. I will OC to the 3.1 to 3.3 range but want to be very stable.

thanks for the comments, ive never seen this tilting thing before on a NB heatsink, so i was a bit worried

as for OCing, ill play around a bit with it, but i plan on running my e4300 at 2.4 daily usage, which shouldnt be much trouble for the mobo (since its the same as running a e6600)

and dude biohazard, what kind of cooling monstrosity do you have on that chip? it looks awesome! I might just go for a small fan like trout though
2.4 shouldn't be a problem with a E4300, as a matter of fact, if you have good airflow in your case 3.0 shouldn't be a problem if you've got a good chip. My E4300 can hit 3.0 at all default volts.......:eek:

This is the NB cooler I'm using.

http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/noncduchco.html

Thought I would throw my hat in and delurk...basically just looking for a little advice. I'm going with the p6n platinum mostly for the esata and heat pipes.Also going with the g.skill 2gbhk and a e6600 with an ac freezer7.What I'm after is 3.2 on the e6600 with under 50c load.My question is this...I havent seen anyone dropping the multi to 8x and going with 400fsb which would keep the ram 1:1 wouldnt it?Is there some reason this won't work?BTW I am basically a newbie as far as OCing goes...learning much just from reading this thread thanks all!

Hey guys. First post here...hope it's a good one. I have been following for some time now, but am now getting ready to build a core 2 system. My question: I hear of talk about inverting motherboards with heatpipes may have temp increase issues...with cases such as the Lian Li. Is this true or is there really no issue to worry about? Here is the case i'm thinking of http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811112130

Great system, I was impress ed when I got it OC'd to 3ghz no problem with stock cooler and maybe a single vCore bump, I don't remember. It ran orthos in mid-60s. Now I'm trying to push it futher with my Freezer 7 Pro, but am having some trouble getting it very high. I couldn't crack 1525 with vcore @ 1.35v. I just managed to get it stable at 3.2 (FSB 400 8x Multi) with vcore @ 1.45v and NB @ 1.35v and vRam @ 2.1v running orthos small FFT while I type with temps around 56C. From what I've gathered these voltages aren't to high, but I'm looking for conformation. One thing I'm curious about, my vCor shows 1.45-1.46 during idle but speedfan reports 1.43-1.42 under load, is this normal?

i had almost identical results with my E6600 / Freezer 7 Pro, nearly identical temp/volts for speed... as far as I'm concerned anything up to 1.5 is safe for OC'ing purposes, but i'd run at 1.45 or 1.4 or lower to greatly increase the length of you components...

i reached all those speeds without any mods... i'm going to add a noctua chipset HS and some chipsinks to the mosfets (since the SLI-FI board doesn't have any mosfet coolers) and then try maxing out my setup again

vcore drop is normal under load

fwiw, i reached 1.5 on the NB without any issues of stability due to heat (stock NB cooler was fine), my cpu temperature was my brick wall (62.5'C @ 3.6Ghz) so I think while the chipset HS and mosfet coolers will aid in prolonging the life of my motherboard, i think if you want to get over the 3.4-3.6Ghz speeds for normal day-to-day use you'll need either a larger 120x cpu HSF or waterblocks.

Thought I would throw my hat in and delurk...basically just looking for a little advice. I'm going with the p6n platinum mostly for the esata and heat pipes.Also going with the g.skill 2gbhk and a e6600 with an ac freezer7.What I'm after is 3.2 on the e6600 with under 50c load.My question is this...I havent seen anyone dropping the multi to 8x and going with 400fsb which would keep the ram 1:1 wouldnt it?Is there some reason this won't work?BTW I am basically a newbie as far as OCing goes...learning much just from reading this thread thanks all!

I drop my multis all the time to get the FSB that I'm looking for...............:D As a matter of fact, right now I'm running a 8 x 400 (9x is my chips default) it doesn't hurt a thing to drop it to go for a higher FSB. Sometimes you'll get better performance and sometimes not, it's hit of miss depending on if you can get your FSB high enough to offset the drop in multi.

i think theres a hole in my mb's fsb, because at 1480 (372)x9/8 it boots and is stable, but after that i cant get the system to post until exactly 1700 (425)x8 but it atleast posts up there but isnt stable i mught just need to update the bios as im still on 1.10 that shipped with it.

Hey guys. First post here...hope it's a good one. I have been following for some time now, but am now getting ready to build a core 2 system. My question: I hear of talk about inverting motherboards with heatpipes may have temp increase issues...with cases such as the Lian Li. Is this true or is there really no issue to worry about? Here is the case i'm thinking of http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811112130

i have the SLI-FI with that case. temps are basically the same and there is no difference. well there is kinda since the case is more cramped than the Sonata I used to use. but its only with the system temp that the BIOS reports. it went up a few degrees for me. i dunno why that is but its still safe so i don't care. it may just be because of the cramped space. and btw, the case is reverse airflow, so it sucks in air from the back and vents it out thru the holes on the front panel. if you wanna see pics of it, go to the Case forum and there is a big long thread just on that case.

biohazard, thanks for the heads up ont he noctua sink, if my NB starts getting to hot ill look into finding one of those, it looks ace

and just one Q before i set out on building, what program should i use to check temps? i usually use speedfan, but not all boards play nice with speedfan

EDIT: just got it all up and running, currently running orthos @ 2.4 GHz stock Vcore to verify stability

intel TAT is reporting 59C on both cores under othos load, is this OK?

Thanks Mark, but I was referring to the MSI P6N Platinum with those heatpipes...not sure if there is any heat issue or not...relating to inverting momos. If anyone has a Lian Li case with this mobo and there is a problem please post. Maybe it's a non issue, but just wanted to make sure before I got the two pieces.

i have the SLI-FI with that case. temps are basically the same and there is no difference. well there is kinda since the case is more cramped than the Sonata I used to use. but its only with the system temp that the BIOS reports. it went up a few degrees for me. i dunno why that is but its still safe so i don't care. it may just be because of the cramped space. and btw, the case is reverse airflow, so it sucks in air from the back and vents it out thru the holes on the front panel. if you wanna see pics of it, go to the Case forum and there is a big long thread just on that case.

Are there any NB heatsink/fan combos that'll fit in the P6n sli-fi with a Tuniq Tower 120 in there? My NB gets HOT even though I replaced the stock paste with AS5. I'm a bit apprehensive about upping the NB voltage past 1.35 - hence I'm sitting at 3GHz on my e6420 for now.

:confused: ONE Quick Question for now. I want to using the following memory but I checked the first page of this thread and as to date this memory has not been listed. It is a new build so it will not be a problem returning the memory to Newegg. It did get a very good rating at newegg.

It is the OCZ Reaper HPC Edition 1066 OCZ2RPR1066GK. (2 X 1 GB)

Has anyone out there used the memory before? If I do not hear from anyone I will assume that is no and will be the first to try it out. I will inform this thread about the results. I will be using the following in my new rig...

C2D E6600
MSI P6N SLI Platinum
ATI X1600 Pro 512 MB memory
2 X 250 SATA II WD HD
2X Sony SATA DVD Burners
Thermal Sprit II NB Cooler
AF 7 Pro UPC Cooler
Thermaltake Aquila Case w/ 2 120MM Fans
Ultra XVS 700 Watt PS
SB Audigy Sound system
NEC floppy

Any suggestion or comments are welcome. I will purchase processor, memory, MB, and Sony burners the end of next week. I have the rest on hand. I will OC to the 3.1 to 3.3 range but want to be very stable.

:confused: Spanki, I have searched this thread and do not see anyone using this memory. However, it had great reviews at Newegg. Do you see any reason why I might have a problem with this RAM? I see from other reviews that OCZ has great customer support and I know I can RMA them back to Newegg if needed. Does anything else in my new rig look out of line. This is one great thread and I have learned so much just reading all the info that is available.

hey guys, question

i got my whole new machine up and running, and im quite happy with it thus far, but ive got one problem: SLI wont work. Im running two asus 6800GTs in SLI (worked like this for about a year on my previous gigabyte k8n-sli), but right it it just seems like it wont kick in.

i have nvidia drivers installed(mobo and vga), SLI switched on in the control panel and the SLI padle on the mobo switched to 8x/8x mode, yet when i run 3dmark (didnt install any games yet) everytime i get the score for single card, and SLI load balancing doesnt show either

is anyone actually running SLI on one of these boards? did i miss a bios setting? (been over it twice) did i miss some weird driver?

:confused: Spanki, I have searched this thread and do not see anyone using this memory. However, it had great reviews at Newegg. Do you see any reason why I might have a problem with this RAM? I see from other reviews that OCZ has great customer support and I know I can RMA them back to Newegg if needed. Does anything else in my new rig look out of line. This is one great thread and I have learned so much just reading all the info that is available.

Hey Fang,

I hadn't seen anyone report using that memory yet either... the default voltage may be little high, but others have had success with that. I'm thinking it ought to work fine. Worst case is that you might have to just put one stick in first, set up the voltage and timings, then save that, power down and put the other stick in, but you may not have to do that at all. Just be sure to set the BIOS up for that memory once you get booted the first time.

The rest of your items look fine too (I don't see anything out of line).

I see from other reviews that OCZ has great customer support and I know I can RMA them back to Newegg if needed.

I saw several Newegg reviews of people pissed-off about OCZ "customer support", but I'm guessing they all went the e-mail route. The reps in the "support forums" are great, in my experience and from what I've seen, they are not shy about giving a "let's get those replaced for you" response if they can't figure out how to get you working:).

I saw several Newegg reviews of people pissed-off about OCZ "customer support", but I'm guessing they all went the e-mail route. The reps in the "support forums" are great, in my experience and from what I've seen, they are not shy about giving a "let's get those replaced for you" response if they can't figure out how to get you working:).
Thanks for the fast response and the updated info. I checked back on the page with all the working well memory and found that the Kingston Hyper is working well and it also has great reviews. I will not be OCing a lot for an E6600. In fact I will be very happy to get up to the 3.2 range and very stable since I do a lot of DVD work and older format conversion for people here in our community. Thanks again for the information and again this is the very, very best thread for the MSI MB. I have learned so much for everyone and I hope that I will be able to Provide some valuable information when I complete my build.
TheFang:D

I have a weird OC stability issue. Orthos runs fine for 5 hours on Small FFTs, no errors. Start up 2 instances of super pi and bye-bye, machine locks up cold. Start 3DMark06 or WoW and it locks up as well. Weird no? Any ideas on what might be causing this?

Systems specs:
MSI P6N SLI-FI (bios v2.0 reported by CPU-Z)
E6420 @ 3.2GHz (FSB @ 1600 8x multi)
G.Skill DDR2-800 @ 800Mhz 5-5-5-15-2T
vCore @ +.15v
vRam @ 2.2v
vNB @ 1.35
vSB @ 1.5
FSB VTT @ 2%
EIST, C1E, and all Spectrum Spread disabled

idles @ 30C, full orthos load @ 59C

I have a weird OC stability issue. Orthos runs fine for 5 hours on Small FFTs, no errors. Start up 2 instances of super pi and bye-bye, machine locks up cold. Start 3DMark06 or WoW and it locks up as well. Weird no? Any ideas on what might be causing this?

Systems specs:
MSI P6N SLI-FI (bios v2.0 reported by CPU-Z)
E6420 @ 3.2GHz (FSB @ 1600 8x multi)
G.Skill DDR2-800 @ 800Mhz 5-5-5-15-2T
vCore @ +.15v
vRam @ 2.2v
vNB @ 1.35
vSB @ 1.5
FSB VTT @ 2%
EIST, C1E, and all Spectrum Spread disabled

idles @ 30C, full orthos load @ 59C

I'm wondering if you would pass large files in Orthos, this would kind of tell you if it is FSB/Memory related. Small files are saying your CPU is happy. I usually like to do the blend test to check both. My guess is you need a bump in the NB volts to make your FSB happy. Memory/FSB problems seem to cause freezing/lockups. CPU not happy (from what I've seen) seems to cause re-booting or not posting windows. I have a 6400 and had all kinds of lockups until I bumped the NB. At 3400 I need to keep it at 1.5v. If you go higher on the NB (you might need to put the fan on it) you might be able to drop your CPU volts a notch and run a few C's cooler. YMMV, this is what I found with my board.

Thanks BigTuna, I just read the deal about using large files to stress the ram, so I will try that along with blend. As for NB cooling, I have a fan added. So I'm not to worried about temps, right now if I touch the HSF under load its just barely warm.

I really want to get FSB1600 stable so that my ram will run 1:1, right now I have it good and stable at FSB1500 with only a .0125 vCore bump and the NB at 1.3v temps are 46C under small FFTs, so thats pretty amazing to me. That FSB1600 is just so alluring though, but you can't argue 3GHz with low temps if thats the best I can do.

I drop my multis all the time to get the FSB that I'm looking for...............:D As a matter of fact, right now I'm running a 8 x 400 (9x is my chips default) it doesn't hurt a thing to drop it to go for a higher FSB. Sometimes you'll get better performance and sometimes not, it's hit of miss depending on if you can get your FSB high enough to offset the drop in multi.

hey what voltages and all that are you using? because at an 8x multiplier i cant seem to get the FSB over 1500(375x8 3GHz). My memory bandwidth has gone up significantly by lowering the multi and pushing up the FSB(keeping the memory and FSB at 1:1) but i would like to get my FSB to a perfect 400 to match my memory's stock settings.

hey what voltages and all that are you using? because at an 8x multiplier i cant seem to get the FSB over 1500(375x8 3GHz). My memory bandwidth has gone up significantly by lowering the multi and pushing up the FSB(keeping the memory and FSB at 1:1) but i would like to get my FSB to a perfect 400 to match my memory's stock settings.

Vcore @ +0.0500
NB @ 1.325

The rest at default

dsc00047px5.jpg

Vcore @ +0.0500
NB @ 1.325

The rest at default

hmm i cant seem to get it up there even with settings higher than that. looks like im stuck at 1500. which isnt really a problem. just a bit disappointing. might be cause im using the latest platinum beta bios instead of the latest Fi bios. thanks anyways.

hey guys, question

i got my whole new machine up and running, and im quite happy with it thus far, but ive got one problem: SLI wont work. Im running two asus 6800GTs in SLI (worked like this for about a year on my previous gigabyte k8n-sli), but right it it just seems like it wont kick in.

i have nvidia drivers installed(mobo and vga), SLI switched on in the control panel and the SLI padle on the mobo switched to 8x/8x mode, yet when i run 3dmark (didnt install any games yet) everytime i get the score for single card, and SLI load balancing doesnt show either

is anyone actually running SLI on one of these boards? did i miss a bios setting? (been over it twice) did i miss some weird driver?

anyone?

hmm i cant seem to get it up there even with settings higher than that. looks like im stuck at 1500. which isnt really a problem. just a bit disappointing. might be cause im using the latest platinum beta bios instead of the latest Fi bios. thanks anyways.
Platinum Bios should work as well, I've tried every bios out there, FI and Platinum and I can hit pretty much the same OC at the same voltage. The only big differance I've seen in the different bios with the FI board and the E4300 is the ability to lower the multis.

I'd say that your problem is stimming from a weak CPU, just MHO.

Back