MSI N560GTX Ti Twin Frozr II OC Give-away!

MSI N560GTX Ti Twin Frozr II OC SLI would go nice with MSI Z68A-GD80. Yeah, that would be cool. <Happy gamer dance />

if i was to win, this would be the first nVidia card in my rig since the 5800 leaf blower...:D

Hi, the card looks great, cools good and overclocks like a monster, this is probably the best GTX 560 Ti out of the bunch. MSI has stepped up their game in the last 3 years, now my favourite hardware manufacturer, i have been having great success with MSI products, keep up the good work!!!

Normally looks of the card don't phase me but it's nice to see MSI use better/quieter cooling solutions.

Need some dx11 goodness to replace the aging 4890's in my gaming system! Liking the custom cooler...

560's aren't that hot for 2560x1600; but Icould probably do something useful with them anyway.

Count me in, it looks to be a great card. I've had a few MSI cards in my time and I've never been unhappy with them.

I've got an MSI 275GTX TwinFrozr and it's a darn good card. Having a 560 version would be sweet.

Think I'll wuss out, but I have to say that MSI's Afterburner software is awesome. ;)

The twin frozr II design is far better than reference coolers, keeping the entire card nice and cool while being quieter than the reference design as well. This leads to a possibly higher lifespan, higher overclocking potential, and not having to worry about whether your video card is going to overheat when highly stressed. What is there not to love?

Keeping things cool is the way to go. The card will last much longer, and better performance for the underlying hardware.

Its pretty hard to buy any video card that isn't a Twin Frozr, how can you say no to something that cool? Haha I'm such a riot. Where are the racing stripes though?

Nice cards!!! These would go great in the new system I'm building. Micro-Star International FTW!!

i'll admit i don't typically buy msi products but this card looks amazing and the reviews are glowing. i'd like to own one :)

I recently came back to MSI after a failed 850e board. Would love to put this in my new MSI motherboard.

MSI's video card image. Amazing as always.

The product, haven't tried it but then again, anything that isn't reference is a better deal. More overclocking potential, longer lifespan, the works.

I'd like to own one. or two...

Looks flimsy. I'd rather have something that IS flimsy but looks solid in my case than something that looks flimsy.

This card is amazing. Quiet and great temps. Overall one the best cards I've ever owned. Now to get two more!

Back