MSI Barebone System Give-Away

I like that they took the "e" out. Scrw "e," I'm nvr using it again and I don't car if that mans my mssags look all wird, it's just a worthlss lttr anyway.

I like anything with custom cooling on it, standard coolers don't cool enough for me.

solid caps + aftermarket style cooler = win Besides being factory overclocked im sure this can be taken even further without the mess/hassle of finding and buying an aftermarket cooler

not to mention this setup will go nicely with my Intel Retail edge deal (2600k)

The dual fans are nice, but the Power Edition cards will feature triple over-volting via Afterburner, which to me, spells "winner!". That's right, exclamation point and all!

Never used a MSI gpu before let alone their line of FROZR cards.

I'll let you know when I win one ;).

I like MSI's factory-over-clocked cards. Good value for the extra speed - good for busy gamers who don't always have the time it takes to over-clock the card themselves!

I like the cooling design, I'd imagine it would be quieter than some other designs out there. Worst case, its easy to get the dust out of :)

I added this very video card to my cart on Newegg and found this thread with a search on Hardforum. Everything about it appears to be top notch. I built my last system 5 years ago and it ran so well I didn't keep up with all the hardware changes. In the interim it seems MSI is clawing their way to the top with some really great hardware.

Cool and silent and not to expensive. Great OC potencial and it likes cold ambient for even better cooling.

What's not to like? Solid CAPs + military class chokes, runs cooler and quieter. My main mobo is now MSI and its a rock solid OC'er. Have a MSI GTS450 too but it's "just" a Cyclone and runs damn quiet while folding. Gimme one and I'll crank it up and fold [H]ard for the [H]orde

I haven't owned an MSI product since socket 939 days, so I don't know much about the Frozr series. They usually seem to have very impressive cooling compared to other brands though which is always a good thing.

I really dig how MSI is cut out on the backplate. So when after a few months I forget who made my video card, I only need to look at the back of my computer to see.

Back