MSI Barebone System Give-Away

They look very nice and run really well. I already own 2 of their cards a older GTX 260 and a newer GTX 460 Hawk Talon series.

Never had a bad experience with MSI and that card looks pretty good to me

I like the dual fan setup. I'm a fan (har har) of non factory cooling setups.

My last card was a Geforce 7600 GT from MSI and its still going strong, a current MSI card with a big band cooler and a decent stock overclock, count me in.

I have used lots of MSI products over the years. I really like the twin frozr line of graphics cards. The added cooling efficiency and reduced noise are all right in my book.

My secondary system has a pair of MSI Twin Frozr GTX 275s. They are nicely overclocked and equipped with decent cooling. Which when used with their Afterburner software have provided very good performance in all but the very latest games. In short my experience leads me to believe in the MSI brand. And they are always one of the few I consider when shopping for new products.

Great cooler allows for more overclocking headroom without making the thing sound like a jet taking off.

I like the fan design of the MSI Twin Frozr II. Probably one of the smartest non-reference designs out there to date. Kudos to MSI for this design!

Haven't used MSI since the MSI K7T Pro2-A. Guess i'll let you know what I think. That is if I win!

I'm going with the dual fans on the aftermarket heatsink so I don't have to replace it myself.

MSI designed a great cooler for the Frozr line video cards. Much better than the standard cooler thrown on others.

Last edited:
I haven't had a MSI card since I owned a Geforce 3.I really like that cooler design.If it is quiet ....I'd love to have one!

Back