Hi,
Am getting close to pulling the trigger for a new GPU. Narrowed it down to either the MSI 570 Twin Frozr III or the 580 Lightning. Currently only gaming at 1080 so I realise its overkill for now, but a new monitor is next on the list...
Anyway, my concern is my PSU. Antec Tp - 650.... I can't see any issue with the 570, but i'm unable to find anywhere that definitively says if 650 watts is sufficient for a single 580 Lightning. Can anyone confirm is this be enough?
Cheers
Chris
Am getting close to pulling the trigger for a new GPU. Narrowed it down to either the MSI 570 Twin Frozr III or the 580 Lightning. Currently only gaming at 1080 so I realise its overkill for now, but a new monitor is next on the list...
Anyway, my concern is my PSU. Antec Tp - 650.... I can't see any issue with the 570, but i'm unable to find anywhere that definitively says if 650 watts is sufficient for a single 580 Lightning. Can anyone confirm is this be enough?
Cheers
Chris