• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

MPEG2 Files - No Sound?

mell0

n00b
Joined
Sep 22, 2005
Messages
28
I've been authoring mpeg2 files so I can burn them as DVDs. The original files have sound. However, after I've burned them, there is no sound. Is there something obvious that I'm missing? I'm using TMPGEnc to author the DVD and Nero 6 to burn the resulting .vob files.

I've been playing the DVDs in Windows Media Player and Media Player Classic. I don't have a standalone player to experiment with.
 
do normal DVD's play in media player? if not ... try AC3Filter.
 
I've already got AC3 filter installed. Other DVDs play fine, it's just the ones that I author from .mpgs that I've had trouble with.
 
Back
Top